Saints/Giants Gameday Thread (1 Viewer)

Hapless. That's the word for the Giants. Glad I'm not a NY fan today.

I don't think they were close to peaking in this game. They made alot of mistakes in the first half. Thank goodness the Giants were that bad. I think they'll be ready to peak once playoff time comes though!!!!

Its important to win games like these. They stuck it out, and they wwere rewarded.

I don't think they were close to peaking in this game. They made alot of mistakes in the first half. Thank goodness the Giants were that bad. I think they'll be ready to peak once playoff time comes though!!!!

I think the d is peaking.........but also, with a lot of players coming back for the playoffs, this is a great indicator. If you have this many backups playing.....yeah this could be peaking.

you are right. i just caught up with the good defence play and reggie and duce playing well

Lemme git a whodat!

What a Xmas presant. at least something is going right, my DirecTV DVR took a crap and on and I cant record this one.

Brian Greise is looking like the second coming!
bears driving in the 4th down by 1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom