Saints-Giants predictions (1 Viewer)

Heathen Saint

"Socially distanced"
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I had us winning a close one before the Breaux injury but we are reeling at DB. Not super confident that we'll be able to keep Eli from throwing 300+ yards again. I think the offense again has no problem scoring, Brees probably throws for 350 and 3 scores but the Defense will once again start to falter late in the game

I'm going with 33-27 Giants

45 to 34 Giants. Just as they couldn't fix this defense over last two years they don't get it fixed this week.

ODB is gonna have a field day on our secondary, and Cruz looks to be returning to form.:covri:

BUT....they have Eli Manning who is the great equalizer lol....with that dude at the helm who knows what will happen, dude could throw 5 TD's or 5 INT's or BOTH lol

Without Breaux our only hope is for someone to step up big time or run the ball early and often in order to own time of possession. It wouldn't hurt to get a couple turnovers as well.

38-28 Giants. With OBJ scoring 35 by himself, all of them if they let him kick the field goal.

I have a feeling this one gets ugly after looking close through the first half. Then our Defense gets tired, give up huge plays all over. I am going to go with

Giants - 41
Saints - 31

Some goals though that we can meet

1) - a sack
2) - and int

This could be a big week for us.

I predict everyone will pick the Giants and we'll win because that's how the NFL usually works.

We lose because we have no answer to Giants O. Quite frankly, i dont care about anymore records or hearing about them because its SSDD with this team for the last 3 years. No one cares about records. People come when you win, win consistently, and win championships. No one ever said MAN IMA WATCH THE SAINTS BECAUSE THEY BREAK RECORDS.

With Breaux out, I have no idea what to expect. I'm not optimistic even though I had us beating both the Raiders and the Giants before last weekend. The offense will need to bail us out in this game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom