Saints-Giants predictions (1 Viewer)

17-16 Saints. And the Saints rush for 300 yards.

Final score. Not a midway through the first quarter score. The Saints use ball control to keep the Giants offense off the field.

Now you're just being ridiculous.

Hey, I am setting the objectives low. Its kind of like watching your kid play sports, you have to coddle them. That is kind of what this years Saints are. Next year is gonna be a great year, but this year, meh I don't expect much.

this game worries me because of what I feel like their passing game is going to do to our secondary. I'd say giants by a lot......45-17.

Considering sterling Moore actually played extremely well against OBJ last year I'm optimistic. I say....

Saints 38
Giants 24

The team with the ball last probably wins.

It'll be a battle to see who can limbo lower, Spags or Dennis Allen. Both are experts at bad defense, so I'm not sure who has the edge.

9-6 saints?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll go with 38-28 Saints. I think DA will have many different disguises and looks to confuse Eli and he throws 2 picks. We run lots of cover 2 to protect the young corners and mix it up with different trap coverages to force Eli to make mistakes.

We played a lot of 3-man rush/drop-back zone against the Raiders, probably to try to protect the inexperienced secondary. Didn't work.

We'll either play the same defense with the same results in some form of insanity and complain that it didn't work, or we'll change to what we talked about what we were going to do coming into the season and be aggressive.

I think if we get more turnovers, we win the game. If turnovers are even, advantage goes to the home team. If that's so, which strategy would you use?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom