Saints @ Giants (1 Viewer)

DomePatrol2005

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Any of the guys that usually make it up to the giants/jets games wanna get together again? or anyone else making to trip? RIP hammernnailz. He would always be there with us for the meadowlands games.

I live in South Jersey and am interested in gettin a hold of tix. Lemme know if you know how to get some and i can meet ya up there

I was hoping a bunch of us could get tix together. would be nice to have the strength in numbers with these terrible giants fans.

I might be in for 5 if you want to get a block. If y'all are serious, email me with details. Pjurcia(at)yahoo.com . I don't check this board too much

I'll be there but Im going with a bunch of co workers who are all Giants fans. But I told them it will be a Saints tailgate all Saints fans welcome to stop by

Thinking of heading up Friday - Monday for this game. Would like to stay in the city as I have never been to NYC before. Any recommendations on what part of the city to stay in and the best way to use public transportation to get from the city to the stadium? Would like eat some good food and hit up some cool bars on Friday and Saturday. I'm guessing the girls coming with us will want to do some shopping or whatever. Not really interested in/won't have the time to do the super touristy NY stuff.

i'll be there with my fiancee and my dad. section 245A, row 8.

Just booked my flight for NYC for the Saints game. Have not bought tickets to the game yet. Would like to by them with other Saints fans. Anyone buying tickets to the game soon?

Going to game and volunteering

Hi all! I'll be at the game along with other Who Dats. I'm also planning on volunteering for Hurricane Sandy Victims that Saturday. I figure given all the help we received after Katrina, it's a great way for Saints fans to pay it forward. If anyone is interested in teaming up, let me know. Our team could use the good karma!!

Just got my confirmation for four tix. I'll be at the game. Don't know the exact location but Saints side, lower lever, end zone. Would love to see some WHO DAT's out!

EDIT: Section 133, row 11, seats 5-8.

At this point, I figure all who are going to this game, have spoken their peace. I live roughly four hours away and the game is not going to be over until roughly 7:30 p.m. so I just reserved my room near the stadium. I figure, enjoy the game, drive five minutes, enjoy the night game, drive home Monday sober....

i'll be there and organizing a tailgate... would love for us all to have one big tailgate... thoughts?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom