Saints go 13 & 3 ? (1 Viewer)

While I don't see 13 wins in the regular season, I'd sure take 13 wins and a Superbowl appearance with a 10-6 regular season record and three play-off victories!

Just think back to the preseason guys. Most people were predicting anywhere from 5-7 wins for this team. As the season goes along that number increases. I never thought that this team would gel so quickly and be 5-1 at our bye week. I honestly believe that this team is just scratching the surface of what they can do. I would definately be surprised with a 13-3 record, but as of right now I can see it happening, definately at least a double digit win total. Isn't it exciting to know that we have a good team now with excellent direction and leadership.

I would love it if the Saints would have 13 wins. But, truly, anything over 8 or 9 wins would be unexpected. It takes a few breaks going our way to pull off something like that.

We can easily go 13&3........all we have to do, stay healthy, and our opponents to lose some of their key players to injury, or tank out when they play against us......I'm not advocating it.......but all the successful teams usually end up with some kind of advantage like this, at some point on their way to the SB!

But can the Saints go the the Big Dance on merit??....I surely think so!.....they can be competitive in every remaining game on their schedule!

You know, with all of these premature Superbowl talks. If by the grace of God the Saints get homefield adavantage...I am buying my tickets to Miami!

Seriously though, as much of an optimist that I am it is going to be tough to get to the promiseland and I dont like the idea of having to play in Chicago in late January. The Saints, Bears, and Seahawks would definitely have the upper hand in a "home-field advantage." Hopefully if the Saints dont get it, someone else does other than those 2 named above.

Agreed...our chances would not be good in Chicago....I'm with you if we could manage to get homefield throughout the playoffs I'm buying my tickets to Miami

To go 13-3 we have to win this weekend.

With a new coaching staff and all of the new players I thought we would struggle the first half of the season and then come on strong to finish the season.

We should still get better the second half of the season...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom