Saints go 13 & 3 ? (1 Viewer)

SEAKING

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Listening to Sirius yesterday afternoon i heard a caller call ask if the Bears could go 16 -0. Both Adam Schein and Sollomon Wilcox were laughing there @** off at that one. Then willcox stated that the Saints and a couple of other teams may go 13 -3 ( I almost drove off the road on that one) but no one would ever go undefeated again. Man all the love that the Saints are getting is awesome!!!

I think they are getting ahead of themselves.

I like our team. No complaints...Love to watch them play.

But there is a such a long way to go and with Atlanta, Carolina, New York, Pittsburgh, Cincinatti and Tampa remaining 13-3 will be tough.

All of those teams are capable of beating us. We are capable of beating them too but there look to be some real dogfights there. No layups.

10 and 6 , win the division , make the playoffs, go to the superbowl,with a chance to win, that is what i am hoping will happen,its can happen.

I predict 10 wins, maybe 11 if we avoid injuries and win some close games.

I would eat my hat if we were to go 13-3!

I'm just interested to see how they handle going on the road against a quality opponent. The Superdome has been a difference maker and their current road wins have been against weaker teams. I'm one of those guys who thinks as long as your in every game in the fourth quarter you just have to see how things play out.

It's nice to have a real good homefield advantage again

Brooks couldn't handle the pressure of the fans in home games. He always did better on the road and that's no way to play ball.

I'm just interested to see how they handle going on the road against a quality opponent. The Superdome has been a difference maker and their current road wins have been against weaker teams. I'm one of those guys who thinks as long as your in every game in the fourth quarter you just have to see how things play out.

I'm wondering the same. However, its nice that the team has had this extended home stand to get some wins. They have confidence and most importantly, momentum. GO SAINTS!

You know, with all of these premature Superbowl talks. If by the grace of God the Saints get homefield adavantage...I am buying my tickets to Miami!

Seriously though, as much of an optimist that I am it is going to be tough to get to the promiseland and I dont like the idea of having to play in Chicago in late January. The Saints, Bears, and Seahawks would definitely have the upper hand in a "home-field advantage." Hopefully if the Saints dont get it, someone else does other than those 2 named above.

I think the best we can pull off is 10-6.

But what do I know. 13-3 would be amazing.

While I desperately want to believe that we could actually finish the regular season with 13 wins, I just haven't yet been able to bring myself to point of believing that this is a realistic possibility.

While we certainly have been tested somewhat, I still think the toughest part of our schedule is yet to come, and I believe that we would truly have to be among the top 3 teams in the league to pull off such a feat.

Now... if we had the Bears' upcoming schedule.... :lit-journal-18392:

I still am having trouble convincing myself of the 10 win prediction. If we beat the Ravens I will feel much much more comfortable with 10 wins actually happening.

Last edited:
That is awesome and shows the respect that the Saints are now getting, but I still prefer the one game at a time approach.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom