Saints have 3 of the Top 10 plays of 2012 (1 Viewer)

Watch Ivory run again, I just noticed how Devery Henderson clean John Abraham clock. One thing I will miss about Devery is his blocking.

:9:

Even in a 7-9 year, we're Awesome!

Watch Ivory run again, I just noticed how Devery Henderson clean John Abraham clock. One thing I will miss about Devery is his blocking.

On that play, I think it's as much fun to watch that block as it is to watch Ivory's TD run. Well maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Jimmy Graham #40

Lance Moore #74

Where is Malcolm Jenkins chasing down Vincent Jackson, then the goal-line stand afterward?

One of my favorite parts of that play. Abe looked like a cartoon character that was knocked off of the screen lol.

Watch any Saints game and there are 1 or 2 "Daaayum" blocks from Devery. Will miss that guy,.

Morgan needs to step up.We need a guy with gamebreaking speed.

UH. Am I the only one who DREADS clicking on an NFL.com video link? I think they have the slowest, worst coded video player in all of existence.

"We're sorry, this video is no longer available"
Just like every video on NFL.com, forever.

Would have loved to see that Joe Morgan touch down where he flips a defender that IMO should have been on there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom