saints have given up most 1st quarter points this year (1 Viewer)

Saw on ESPN, this is something that needs to be dealt wit!

tells you 2 things...

#1 GW is a master at in game adjustments

#2 Teams are doing a good job of game planning againsts the Saints base don film. GW must not be self scouting thus the early scores.

Saw on ESPN, this is something that needs to be dealt wit!

You name tells me your a lil slow on the news up take. That's been obvious for the past couple of games. Put the bong down and let the rest of reality slip in a bit. No worry, we also have the highest scoring offense in the 4th quater.:mwink:

tells you 2 things...

#1 GW is a master at in game adjustments

#2 Teams are doing a good job of game planning againsts the Saints base don film. GW must not be self scouting thus the early scores.

Absolutely agree. I think the adjustments they make are great! I'd rather we have the lead, but I think it's great that they can "stop the bleeding" with adjustments.

You name tells me your a lil slow on the news up take. That's been obvious for the past couple of games. Put the bong down and let the rest of reality slip in a bit. No worry, we also have the highest scoring offense in the 4th quater.:mwink:

your name tells me your a bandwagon ***

your name tells me your a bandwagon ***

Sorry man, don't take it personal. I do therapy for a living. I've seen drugs ruin to many lives and families. Just put 2 kids in foster care this week b/c drugs were more important to the parents.

The name is a play on words,

druggers, drinkers and concrete thinkers don't get it............til the next day:plus-un2:.

Even if it's not news that we've given up too many points early in games, it is alarming that we're the worst team in the league when it comes to points allowed in the 1st quarter. This is a valid thread. No need to bash the OP. GW has tended not to blitz early in games. Maybe he needs to be more aggressive to get his team off the field.

Even if it's not news that we've given up too many points early in games, it is alarming that we're the worst team in the league when it comes to points allowed in the 1st quarter. This is a valid thread. No need to bash the OP. GW has tended not to blitz early in games. Maybe he needs to be more aggressive to get his team off the field.

Oh, Ok, your right, I'm wrong let end this thread before it goes any further. I'll be sure to piece of work rep eveyone.

What does smoking marijuana have to do with anything? Cheapshot jab for no reason.

didnt we make it till the miami game without giving up a first quarter TD?

Just don't advocate the use of drugs. Marijuana is a gateway drugs that many lives and families are ruined from. You call cheap shot, that fine. It's your name wear it proudly. IF your young when you get older and have kids you may see it differently. If you older and that's your name well then........what can I say.

Either way I apologize for making a connection between the very obviousness of your post that would have died had I not replied to it and the your screen name. BONG killa"420"
'
I was wrong and I am sorry.

Last edited:
It feels like the Saints are giving up 7 or more points right out of the gate most every game...and it looks like the stats back that up.

Here's to that changing going into the playoffs.

didnt we make it till the miami game without giving up a first quarter TD?

It was the Miami game that we didn't lead. However we did well in stuffing the Wild Kitty. As the injuries gradually have mounted up the defensive production started to decline. We just need to get some players healthy. Since we are no longer in the 16&0 hunt I think we can let some people rest up and be ready for the play offs.

I bet they failed to mention where we rank in fourth quarter points. **** ESPN!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom