Saints have interest in Robbie Anderson (1 Viewer)

Saint Greg

SR is my life!
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'd love to have him but heard he wanted a lot of money.

t-rex23

I Owe Drew
Reaction score
If there are that many teams interested in him then we will almost certainly not be signing him. Our best bet is to use draft capital to add a receiver. We just don't have the cash to be big players in free agency

SigFreudianSlip

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Would love to see him with us. He can cook when he has an accurate ball to catch

Is he a burner? If so who’s gonna get him the ball? Or is he a short catch RAC guy? If so that’d be great.

Corey504

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Catch rate 54% so he would mainly be a deep threat? I would hope that number would be a bit better with Brees though.

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
Is he a burner? If so who’s gonna get him the ball? Or is he a short catch RAC guy? If so that’d be great.

Both Hump. He's a really talented tall receiver. Had him in FF this year so I watched him on an abysmal offense a few times. Reminds me of a taller version of Diggs. In past years, there were rumors that he was kinda a headcase, but I have no idea if this is legit. If SP thinks he has his head on, he would be my #1 choice of all 2020 WRs. The kid is a freak athlete.

Saint Spud

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I'd love to have him but heard he wanted a lot of money.

I’m sure. So do I, haha.

Reality is that WRs aren’t getting much traction right now. It’s going to be very tough for them with such a great class of WR in the draft.

Its Why id like to see us go against the grain and sign a WR like Anderson or Sanders. They’re not likely to get what WRs of their caliber would normally get.

Reaction score
Both Hump. He's a really talented tall receiver. Had him in FF this year so I watched him on an abysmal offense a few times. Reminds me of a taller version of Diggs. In past years, there were rumors that he was kinda a headcase, but I have no idea if this is legit. If SP thinks he has his head on, he would be my #1 choice of all 2020 WRs. The kid is a freak athlete.

I don't like Robbie Anderson. He is a great deep threat...but he is pretty worthless within 15 yards. He's soft and doesn't make contested passes. He's highly reliant on his QB being able to deliver the ball to him downfield to break off long catches. I'm doubtful that Drew Brees is that guy. Considering how tight we are with money...it just seems like he would be a rarely used luxury. I'd much rather get a guy like Emmanuel Sanders and invest through the draft.

Last edited:

SigFreudianSlip

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

Never watched him. Sounds like a very talented WR. Thanks Swim.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom