Saints have interest in Robbie Anderson (1 Viewer)

Saints have interest in R.Anderson

....as well we should have

He has great size and speed, underrated hands, has some issues off the field early in his career but nothing too major has put good numbers playing mostly for Todd Bowles and one year for Adam Gase.
I like the guy think he has huge upside, but any player only works if the money works, we all know that.

This is the list of guys that threw him the ball:

His numbers:
GPGSRecYdsAvgLngTDAttYdsAvgLngTDFumLost
YearTeamGamesReceivingRushingFumbles
2016NYJ1684258714.052234214.030011
2017NYJ16156394114.969T7393.070
2018NYJ1495075215.076T62–8–4.01022
2019NYJ16155277915.092T5144.0001

I'd like him here but look at the teams interested, feel like he's not coming without a hefty price tag.

Still waiting on a Spaceballs reboot, too ;)

Only because I'm totally interested in derailing this thread because I don't have interest in Robbi Anderson...

I think that Spaceballs reboot is an awful idea. Just like "Princess Bride"...it's a movie that had a million ways to fail and still in spite of those probabilities figured out a way to become one of the more legendary movies of all time. The chances of catching lightening in a bottle are zero. Love the original though.

Who knows. It's a bad year to be a free agent WR...the draft is just loaded with WR's. Why would I go out and get Robbie Anderson on a 3-4 year deal and pay $8+ million per season when I get get a guy in rounds 1-3 who has a good chance of being a big time contributor? It may suppress WR salaries a bit.
The problem is most rookie WRs take a couple of years to pick up Payton’s system. The Brees window is probably only open 1 more year. I’m all for drafting one but they need a vet too.

The problem is most rookie WRs take a couple of years to pick up Payton’s system. The Brees window is probably only open 1 more year. I’m all for drafting one but they need a vet too.

I agree. But I think we should get a vet on a lower contract. If I had to guess there is about an 80% chance that we’d get an immediate rookie WR to contribute if we got two WRs between rounds 1-5. I like those odds if you tie it to a low priced veteran.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom