Saints have signed 4 (1 Viewer)

Wow, big splash there. Anthony replaces Ray Ray for STs and I would suspect Badermosis is depth and STs. Means we either see Hardee playing more CB, or PROB's hammy is going to sideline him for a while. When it happened he pulled up pretty lame and hammy's can linger forever.

Sounds like they are priming the trade pump. Parading the merch on the runway. We don't need a high priced injury reservist. Pass on Green. Find a journeyman route runner in Drews throwing range. A second MT.

Unfortunately, there's only one MT. But fortunately, he's on our team. :9:

AJ Green isn’t ready to practice. He’s expected to miss this weeks game. I’d assume that means he can’t pass a physical?

Smart observation Fury, but I'm not sure. If the Bengals absolutely plan on trading Green, I'd expect the Bengals to sit him, to insure he doesn't get injured again and kill all trades. But that is wishful thinking because I'd dearly like him in Black and Gold

Hey UK. Maybe Taysom 1. Coach Pete got insider that the Saints were trying to rush Hill up to WR skills with a limited playbook in the middle of last season. We ultimately went with Kirkwood because Hill was having problems adjusting his speed to the speed of the ball in the air. Coach Pete got more insider on Hill during training camp. All offseason, the coaches worked with Taysom to improve his speed adjustments and he apparently got much better. The coaches have developed an entire playbook for Hill, albeit limited, to exploit the seem, primarily from the slot or TE position. Maybe Taysom is the go to plan. With Hill and SP, any freaking thing is possible- lol

Like others, I've been refreshing nonstop for the last couple days looking for a new signing or trade and we sign 3 guys with names straight out of a Key and Peele sketch....Johnson Bademosi, Stanford.
That's was a funny skit by the way. ?????

Smart observation Fury, but I'm not sure. If the Bengals absolutely plan on trading Green, I'd expect the Bengals to sit him, to insure he doesn't get injured again and kill all trades. But that is wishful thinking because I'd dearly like him in Black and Gold

I believe the whole Green thing, is set. The Bengals have a deal in place with the Saints and are not risking bringing him back. The Saints want him to be fully ready when the deal is official. I would be shocked if Green does not wind up here. Considering the Pats were in the market, and Green did not go to Pats, I’d say the Saints have their guy for the remainder of this year. Next year? He probably will be gone.

Bademosi is a Special teams signing because Gray, and P-Rob who play both Kick and Punt coverage are out for the foreseeable future.

Eli Apple might actually be a go this week, and if not than the team feels confident in letting Crawley, Hardee man the Boundary corner for a game.

Don't see Kamara playing I feel he's going to be DNP up until after the Bye. (High ankle sprains are tricky) So it's going to be heavy dose of Latavius, and Dwayne Washington in the run game.

Bademosi...huh. Have to see what he bout. Look like he last played with the Pat's. Pretty good awareness and speed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom