Saints have signed Tommylee Lewis (1 Viewer)

Hard to argue with that, but flip side is, we are continuing to bring him in. Meaning, he isnt staying.

Speaks of a larger issue with the WRs. CGM, hurt last year, hurt this year. TQS, hurt as often as not hurt, that may be too kind. Callaway went to IR last year with a knee. Harris is constantly in and out of the lineup with injuries and now with poor decisions. Cant help the club in the tub, or touching your finger to the tip of your nose in Maryland.
heh....

I mean man we're really stingy of not signing decent WRs. Apparently, we still have little over $10M in salary cap. Are we holding on to that money for Kwon Alexander or someone else?
I read somewhere that teams like to have a little in the tank for season ending injuries/replacements.

I read somewhere that teams like to have a little in the tank for season ending injuries/replacements.
I really I think that it has something to do what an upcoming trade. And once the trade is done, we are going to rework his contract to the point that it will give us a little more wiggle room to get Kwon Alexander

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom