Saints have signed Tommylee Lewis (1 Viewer)

K. But still think there are better options by receivers who could actually contribute

As 44slayer put it, he’s a body. Unless a WR becomes available they really like, or a corps of players on the roster don’t step up, they are only looking for short-term help where they need it.

And you actually think that is a good thing? He averaged a triple double last year, deserves a ton of credit for that....but....the Wizards lost multiple games because for some reason in critical moments in the 4th quarter Westbrook turned into a ball-hogging turnover machine. Most Wizards fans are happy to see him move on....it's too bad, he could be so much better....

Correction: From OUR Wizards....
Off topic, but Westbrook only had Beal in Was. No way he falls into that tendency with Lebron and AD…

200.gif

Us continuing to bring him back shows the value of understanding and knowing our offensive system inside and out.

And the fact that he’s been cut shows that Payton isn’t stubbornly committed to him at this point. He’s a versatile player who is good to have in practice.

Off topic, but Westbrook only had Beal in Was. No way he falls into that tendency with Lebron and AD…

Well, he had KD and James Hardin in OK and we all know how that turned out....he has had that tendency his whole career. Would love to see if there is a stat for 4th quarter efficiency....shooting %, assists-TO ratio.....I'll see if I can find something later....

Us continuing to bring him back shows the value of understanding and knowing our offensive system inside and out.

Hard to argue with that, but flip side is, we are continuing to bring him in. Meaning, he isnt staying.

Speaks of a larger issue with the WRs. CGM, hurt last year, hurt this year. TQS, hurt as often as not hurt, that may be too kind. Callaway went to IR last year with a knee. Harris is constantly in and out of the lineup with injuries and now with poor decisions. Cant help the club in the tub, or touching your finger to the tip of your nose in Maryland.

Yey, I'm so excited.

Look, you at least have to admit that its nice having some familiarity in all this mess. The annual TLL signing usually doesnt happen until around week 10. Bit of an early gift to settle us all down.

I mean maybe he's just here for returns since Harris will be suspended. I know Calloway can return but maybe/hopefully we want to save him for the offense.

I mean I'm praying this is all we see of him.

Look, you at least have to admit that its nice having some familiarity in all this mess. The annual TLL signing usually doesnt happen until around week 10. Bit of an early gift to settle us all down.
Okay, I'll accept the glass is half full perspective.

Next look for the receiver Drew trusted who plays piano. Forgot his name? Just last season or one before?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom