Saints have signed Tommylee Lewis (3 Viewers)

And you actually think that is a good thing? He averaged a triple double last year, deserves a ton of credit for that....but....the Wizards lost multiple games because for some reason in critical moments in the 4th quarter Westbrook turned into a ball-hogging turnover machine. Most Wizards fans are happy to see him move on....it's too bad, he could be so much better....

Correction: From OUR Wizards....
I’ve always been a Westbrook fan. The guy brings it every game. And besides, at least my Lakers are trying to make moves to win. These TLL moves will never ever move the needle in any way.

It's the smart move with Harris being out. He's the Dollar General version of Harris anyways.
That sounds harsh, but it is what it is. He can play the same position and also return punts when needed.
Dollar General has value. He’s like K-Mart or Service Merchandise and I wish he’d fade away as they did.

Well, he had KD and James Hardin in OK and we all know how that turned out....he has had that tendency his whole career. Would love to see if there is a stat for 4th quarter efficiency....shooting %, assists-TO ratio.....I'll see if I can find something later....
That was a long time ago lol. Lebron is going to keep him in check…

Did not see that coming. But makes sense I guess. Payton is wanting someone that knows the system and that he is comfortable with I guess.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom