Saints have won every way possible. (1 Viewer)

JGunn

Very Banned
Reaction score
:worthy:
1. Blowouts.
2. Playing in very hostile territory ( Philly ) with a blow out.
3. Monday night football pressure.
4. Trailing by double digits on the road, twice.
5. Sweeping a conference.
6. Defensive struggle. ( Jets )
7. Losing turnover battles.
8. Out coaching top notch coaches.
9. Playing injury riddled.
10. Overtime.

Now all we have to do is win the rest of the games, win one 3-0 ( lol ), Shut out a team, break the record for most points scored, and then run the rest of the table, then we can be called the '' BEST NFL team EVER!''

Yes it is possible. Well maybe not the 3-0 one. :hihi:

Remember when somebody on ESPN was saying that the Saints will not be legit until they win a game like 17-13 or something like that? I prefer to avoid that outcome. I'll be content with these 10 ways to win preferably 1. :)

When I look at that list and sit back and think about it, it's just amazing. I mean we are literally running out of the different ways to win.

But yes, I much rather prefer 1. :hihi:

It wasn't so long ago that this thread title would have read, "The Saints have lost every way possible." What a refreshing change. :hihi:

Remember when somebody on ESPN was saying that the Saints will not be legit until they win a game like 17-13 or something like that? I prefer to avoid that outcome/QUOTE]
It was Kornheiser and the score was a VERY specific 13-10. We still haven't won a game where the score was exactly 13-10. Therefore, we are still not real. :aargh:

Remember when somebody on ESPN was saying that the Saints will not be legit until they win a game like 17-13 or something like that? I prefer to avoid that outcome/QUOTE]
It was Kornheiser and the score was a VERY specific 13-10. We still haven't won a game where the score was exactly 13-10. Therefore, we are still not real. :aargh:

Kornheiser can go **** himself now. Same goes for Skip. I wonder what dumb comments he'll make next.

I believe Mike Greenberg said on Mike and Mike this morning that no team in NFL history came from behind by 10 points or more in the fourth quarter twice in one season until the Saints did it yesterday for the second time.

IMO, this is what makes this team SO different than any other Saints team. Before, we would have been on the other end of the spectrum. This team plays until the final whistle and makes the necessary adjustments during the game to avoid those oh so painful boneheaded losses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom