Saints' home game costs average but beer is expensive (1 Viewer)

Cincy Saint

The Original
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sure this will come as no surprise to anyone who goes to the Dome. Overall, Saints home games were ranked #17 cheapest so right in the middle. (Cincy cheapest, Washington most expensive)

But I loved that the authors called out SR.com's pet peeve - beer prices! :beerchug:

The cost of Saints tickets, about $50 on average, helps Mercedez-Benz Stadium rank among the cheaper NFL stadiums to attend a game. Refreshments and parking, however, are on the more expensive side, especially the $9 cost for a 16-ounce beer.
LINK TO STORY

Reaction score
I'm sure this will come as no surprise to anyone who goes to the Dome. Overall, Saints home games were ranked #17 cheapest so right in the middle. (Cincy cheapest, Washington most expensive)

But I loved that the authors called out SR.com's pet peeve - beer prices! :beerchug:

LINK TO STORY
It's actually $10 now. If you drink Stella, it's a bargain at $11. I tried just sipping, but it's a hard thing to do.

Brennan77

Bass Manager
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I dont drink so there is really no problem, for me at least.
Do you buy a coke for $6 or a bottle of water for $4? How about a $7 popcorn? No one is immune unless you don't buy anything. It's really ridiculous if you think about it. But we all submit to it and buy something.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Meachemdat

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I guess that doesn't bother me, beer is routinely $11 for domestic here in ATL.
You'll be lucky to find it for $9 at a sporting event or concert.

If you go to one of the smaller venues, you might find it for $7-$8 a beer.

In bars, shoot.....get ready to start a tab with a credit card. :hihi:

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
I don't visit the concessions or drink the dome foam anymore either. If one of those venders comes by with a cold soda or water I may buy it if my throat is dry from screaming but that is it. If they don't catch me I'll sneak my peanuts in the dome as well.

thetownedrunkard

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Yea I just sneak in a flask of crown and buy two sprites, one for the first half and one for the second half and im good. A couple games last year I was able to sneek in a whole 5th of fireball and was drinking it straight out the bottle the entire game.

Brennan77

Bass Manager
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
plastic flasks still get through the wand waiving at the gates for me
There's a new walk through system now. The wand never picked up on my 'non metal' flask but it has that shiny surface and makes me nervous.

Rdanderson91

Krispy Kreme
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Good God and I thought movie theater drinks were expensive. The building is stacked full of millionaires but they gotta make their money off beer??

Stealth Matrix

King of Wingdings
Reaction score
1. Load up a bunch pregame
1. Plastic flask through security
2. Souvenir coke
3. ???????
4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh......... time to float this through

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
There's a new walk through system now. The wand never picked up on my 'non metal' flask but it has that shiny surface and makes me nervous.

You can always stick where they are not allowed to search. They probably don't want a lawsuit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Andrus Saints stand for National Anthem during first home game SR News Page Articles 0
If crowd was allowed, Saints fans would've dominated at Raiders home opener, forecast shows Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus No tailgating: Saints fans asked to take one for the team and stay home SR News Page Articles 0
4 downs (Saints vs. Raiders) Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Sean Payton Talks Offensive Strategy, Week 2 prep | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Emmanuel Sanders on Saints Wide Receivers, Week 2 gameplan | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Terron Armstead on Saints D-line, Week 2 prep | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette C.J. Gardner-Johnson on Raiders Offense, Saints Run Defense | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
New Orleans Saints 9/19/20 Injury Report (Michael Thomas officially ruled out) Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
Saints Fans are taking over the Vegas Strip Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 7
How the Saints are handling road games in 2020: 'Buyouts' of most hotels, more buses than usual Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints sign college teammates Anthony Zettel, Grant Haley to the practice squad Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints vs. Raiders: Matchups to Watch SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints practice squad adds two free agents after tryouts SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints Saturday Injury Report: 2020 Week 2 at Las Vegas Raiders SR News Page Articles 0
Saints' Thomas (ankle) ruled out vs. Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints rookie LB Zack Baun expected to make NFL debut against the Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints fans 'Ask Amie:' Answers about Michael Thomas, the secondary, practice squad call-ups Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Thomas, Davenport, Hansen ruled out for Saints at Las Vegas Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints at Raiders final injury report: Cesar Ruiz to play Monday; Thomas OUT Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints will be without both Michael Thomas and Marcus Davenport against the Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
DerrickB Podcast: Saints vs. Raiders MNF Preview Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Week 2 rooting guide: Who Saints fans should want to win and who they should be rooting against Saints RSS News Feeds 0
WATCH: Week 2 preview video, Saints and Raiders on Monday Night Football Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Alex Anzalone on Josh Jacobs, Saints Linebackers | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Tre'Quan Smith Talks Saints Offense, Week 2 prep | Saints at Raiders 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Jared Cook on Jon Gruden, Saints Offensive Depth | Saints at Raiders Week 2 2020 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette NFL Week 2: Cesar Ruiz upgraded on Saints-Raiders injury report SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints injury report: TE Cook says Michael Thomas will miss Monday’s game SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Column: Don't be afraid, the Saints will still reign SR News Page Articles 0
Mike Tilleman, member of first New Orleans Saints team, dead at age 76 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints at Raiders Friday injury report: Cesar Ruiz full Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saint Kamara Is this the best combined Saints defense/special teams/kicking units of all time? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 13
How Jared Cook led NFL in big-play efficiency with Saints; what more targets could show Saints RSS News Feeds 1
Saints' C/G Cesar Ruiz 'feeling a lot better' after ankle injury, still to work at center, guard Saints RSS News Feeds 0
The Edge: Assessing how New Orleans Saints, Las Vegas Raiders stack up for Week 2 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints injury report: Michael Thomas, Marcus Davenport continue to miss practice Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints rookie Ruiz likely to debut as starter against Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Cincy Saint Film breakdown - Saints defense takes away the middle from Brady and the Bucs Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Drew Brees, Saints a good bet in Las Vegas on Monday night Saints RSS News Feeds 0
No fans in Superdome for Week 3 vs. Packers, but Saints 'hopeful' to have fans for Chargers game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CSC Podcast: Saints @ Raiders Game Preview Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Payton encouraged by Ruiz progress, Saints run defense Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Kicking game quality is ace in the hole for Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints @ Raiders: Key matchups include Marshon Lattimore against the speedy Ruggs Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CSC’s Fantasy Start/Sit: Saints vs. Raiders, what to do with Emmanuel Sanders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
mdharper MNF Raiders at Saints Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 1
Saints social media reactions to Joe Burrow’s Thursday Night Football debut Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Film Study: Saints defense faces tough test in Josh Jacobs Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints activate Washington off COVID reserve; Thomas DNP SR News Page Articles 0