Saints' home game costs average but beer is expensive (1 Viewer)

Cincy Saint

VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sure this will come as no surprise to anyone who goes to the Dome. Overall, Saints home games were ranked #17 cheapest so right in the middle. (Cincy cheapest, Washington most expensive)

But I loved that the authors called out SR.com's pet peeve - beer prices! :beerchug:

The cost of Saints tickets, about $50 on average, helps Mercedez-Benz Stadium rank among the cheaper NFL stadiums to attend a game. Refreshments and parking, however, are on the more expensive side, especially the $9 cost for a 16-ounce beer.

LINK TO STORY

I'm sure this will come as no surprise to anyone who goes to the Dome. Overall, Saints home games were ranked #17 cheapest so right in the middle. (Cincy cheapest, Washington most expensive)

But I loved that the authors called out SR.com's pet peeve - beer prices! :beerchug:

LINK TO STORY

It's actually $10 now. If you drink Stella, it's a bargain at $11. I tried just sipping, but it's a hard thing to do.

I dont drink so there is really no problem, for me at least.
Do you buy a coke for $6 or a bottle of water for $4? How about a $7 popcorn? No one is immune unless you don't buy anything. It's really ridiculous if you think about it. But we all submit to it and buy something.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I guess that doesn't bother me, beer is routinely $11 for domestic here in ATL.
You'll be lucky to find it for $9 at a sporting event or concert.

If you go to one of the smaller venues, you might find it for $7-$8 a beer.

In bars, shoot.....get ready to start a tab with a credit card. :hihi:

I don't visit the concessions or drink the dome foam anymore either. If one of those venders comes by with a cold soda or water I may buy it if my throat is dry from screaming but that is it. If they don't catch me I'll sneak my peanuts in the dome as well.

Yea I just sneak in a flask of crown and buy two sprites, one for the first half and one for the second half and im good. A couple games last year I was able to sneek in a whole 5th of fireball and was drinking it straight out the bottle the entire game.

plastic flasks still get through the wand waiving at the gates for me
There's a new walk through system now. The wand never picked up on my 'non metal' flask but it has that shiny surface and makes me nervous.

I would think the high price on the "Dome Foam,hah" is a way to regulate the inebriation level of the masses somewhat ....

Good God and I thought movie theater drinks were expensive. The building is stacked full of millionaires but they gotta make their money off beer??

1. Load up a bunch pregame
1. Plastic flask through security
2. Souvenir coke
3. ???????
4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh......... time to float this through

There's a new walk through system now. The wand never picked up on my 'non metal' flask but it has that shiny surface and makes me nervous.

You can always stick where they are not allowed to search. They probably don't want a lawsuit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom