Saints host LaBoy, McCray, Glen, Gay, & Reeves (1 Viewer)

I'm holding off on issuing out any "that-a-boy's". Getting Vilma is great, but that was a trade. That was consumated between Saints and Jets Management and it involved future draft picks.

We've been rumored in a lot of discussions, but let's be real. Last time I looked we haven't signed any FA's but Young, Simoneau, Copper, and Nesbit. In other words, nothing we have done in Free Agency has improved us yet. As the saying goes, "Show me the Money"...we haven't shown it yet. Give me Briggs and I'll give you an atta-boy.

We have actually lost ground in free agency... We lost Faine and have yet to sign any free agent from another team. That equals a loss.

We have actually lost ground in free agency... We lost Faine and have yet to sign any free agent from another team. That equals a loss.

we had faine's replacement already and we picked up vilma. while it might not be a free agent signing i dont think it cheapens him. feels like you are trying to be critical

The Aaron Glenn thing makes me think the FO is worried about MM being ready for next year... He's clearly a 1-year stopgap at best

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom