Saints host LaBoy, McCray, Glen, Gay, & Reeves (2 Viewers)

I wonder why we haven't arranged any visits w/ any DTs? We can't be content with what we have... right?

b/c there are no good DT's on the market after all the franchise tags and trades. We'd be signing someone on par with what we already have.

I'm holding off on issuing out any "that-a-boy's". Getting Vilma is great, but that was a trade. That was consumated between Saints and Jets Management and it involved future draft picks.

We've been rumored in a lot of discussions, but let's be real. Last time I looked we haven't signed any FA's but Young, Simoneau, Copper, and Nesbit. In other words, nothing we have done in Free Agency has improved us yet. As the saying goes, "Show me the Money"...we haven't shown it yet. Give me Briggs and I'll give you an atta-boy.

We re-signed Gramatica, and cut Mare. I think that was a major improvement!

As a Titans fan as well as a Saints fan let me say this Laboy would be a great pick up. IMHO he was overlooked and underrated this year. If he does not land a deal here then I hope he takes the open offer the Titans left on the table for him

As a Titans fan as well as a Saints fan let me say this Laboy would be a great pick up. IMHO he was overlooked and underrated this year. If he does not land a deal here then I hope he takes the open offer the Titans left on the table for him

Im hoping for Laboy as well, He could come in on 3rd down passing situations and really cause havoc.. thats one thing we lacked last year, was a steady pass rush..

Also grant really had a bad season, and although he is one of my favorite saints players, we need some insurance if he wants to play with no desire like he did last year

No one thinks much of Aaron Glen? I know the name for some reason, but can't remember much about him.

Sign Gay and Laboy. Instant breathing room at CB and pass rush boost as well. D gets better.

LaBoy would help improve the team not so sure about others

I really hope we sign 1 of those DE's that visited us. We sorely need depth at DE and a pass-rusher that we can send on 3rd downs..

Also, am hoping that Gay signs with us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom