Saints host LaBoy, McCray, Glen, Gay, & Reeves (1 Viewer)

According to Titan fans, LaBoy gets CONCUSSIONS...not good.

I rather McCray anyways. He's 6'6 and is 262, and has speed at rushing the passer. Sounds like a BEAST to me.

I'm holding off on issuing out any "that-a-boy's". Getting Vilma is great, but that was a trade. That was consumated between Saints and Jets Management and it involved future draft picks.

We've been rumored in a lot of discussions, but let's be real. Last time I looked we haven't signed any FA's but Young, Simoneau, Copper, and Nesbit. In other words, nothing we have done in Free Agency has improved us yet. As the saying goes, "Show me the Money"...we haven't shown it yet. Give me Briggs and I'll give you an atta-boy.

SPOT ON! I said the same thing in a different thread. Where is the urgency to sign an impact player, before they are all gone. While the Vilma trade has promise, no other FA visit or signing to date makes us more competitive for champioships. Yes, I realize FA just started, but the list of applicants shrinks daily! IF we want to compete we must do better.

Our draft last yr yielded NO immediate impacts. Expecting 06 results again is likely unrealistic. We have cap space to make this team better, get it done!

Last edited:
IF I heard correctly then Mort just reported on ESPN News that the BROWNS are close to getting Laboy :mad:

If Aaron Glen doesn't work out, maybe we could lure Deon Sanders or Darrell Green out of retirement.

Would somebody please inform me how the fans are going to know whether or not there is an urgency by the front office to do, well, ANYTHING?

Oh, that's right. We're not gonna know until after the fact. And we aren't going to be privy to ANY of the details that make the determinations.

b/c there are no good DT's on the market after all the franchise tags and trades. We'd be signing someone on par with what we already have.

We are going to try for Ellis or Dorsey.:ezbill:

McCray would b a nice signing and he may be back for a contract if we miss on Laboy.

to be fair, its not like this free agent class is flooded with starters. i think we will sign maybe two guys (hopefully one being briggs) and look to make so trades on draft day. we are always active during the draft and i really think a deal for shockey might involve swapping 2nds in the draft. and it won't matter because we will have target billy-joe blow, DT from North Schskachuwan Community College for our pick. see?!? it all comes up roses

Would somebody please inform me how the fans are going to know whether or not there is an urgency by the front office to do, well, ANYTHING?

Oh, that's right. We're not gonna know until after the fact. And we aren't going to be privy to ANY of the details that make the determinations.
We saw how "after the fact" this FO handles free agency from last year. That is why people are getting impatient, my friend. They have done NOTHING in free agency this year, and teams like the Browns and Dolphins are trying to improve. Watch the Dolphins catch up with us in 1 season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom