Saints host LaBoy, McCray, Glen, Gay, & Reeves (1 Viewer)

I know some of this is old news, maybe all but its more or less a "that-a-boy" at our aggressiveness this year...instead of keeping our hands in our pockets like we have in the past.

Reeves ain't too good, he's a nickel back at best!!

Gay might challenge for a start, i'd say

LOOMIS GO GAY!!

I'm holding off on issuing out any "that-a-boy's". Getting Vilma is great, but that was a trade. That was consumated between Saints and Jets Management and it involved future draft picks.

We've been rumored in a lot of discussions, but let's be real. Last time I looked we haven't signed any FA's but Young, Simoneau, Copper, and Nesbit. In other words, nothing we have done in Free Agency has improved us yet. As the saying goes, "Show me the Money"...we haven't shown it yet. Give me Briggs and I'll give you an atta-boy.

I'm holding off on issuing out any "that-a-boy's". Getting Vilma is great, but that was a trade. That was consumated between Saints and Jets Management and it involved future draft picks.

We've been rumored in a lot of discussions, but let's be real. Last time I looked we haven't signed any FA's but Young, Simoneau, Copper, and Nesbit. In other words, nothing we have done in Free Agency has improved us yet. As the saying goes, "Show me the Money"...we haven't shown it yet. Give me Briggs and I'll give you an atta-boy.

I'm looking to improve. Who cares if it involved a trade?

gay would be a #2 corner, only 2nd to a healthy mckenzie
he is a solid, reliable m2m guy

signing expensive players in free agency doesn't win you championships.

I always thought that you get a better impact player through trades anyway. I'll go out on a limb with an attaboy.

After watching the Giants target and abuse Gay in the Super Bowl, I'm not so sure he's a guy that would really improve our secondary all that much. Still though... he'd probably help.

Actually, I think LaBoy would help our pass D alot more than Gay would. We need to get more pressure, and that guy can get after it... I'm hoping we snag him.

It sucks the Dolphins signed Randy Starks, I was hoping for him, but now we'll never get the chance.

The main guy I'm hoping we sign right now is RB Michael Turner. Mike D. was on WWL tonight, and he really has me worried about our RB situation... Plus, I know Turner visited with the Falclowns today, and I REALLY don't want him to end up there.

I agree.....I also remember that the Saints had a #1 defense for most of 2000 with Mathis, Molden and Weary at CB. I like the team trying to upgrade the front seven and get solid in the secondary w/o breaking the bank on CB's.

After watching the Giants target and abuse Gay in the Super Bowl, I'm not so sure he's a guy that would really improve our secondary all that much. Still though... he'd probably help.

Actually, I think LaBoy would help our pass D alot more than Gay would. We need to get more pressure, and that guy can get after it... I'm hoping we snag him.

It sucks the Dolphins signed Randy Starks, I was hoping for him, but now we'll never get the chance.

The main guy I'm hoping we sign right now is RB Michael Turner. Mike D. was on WWL tonight, and he really has me worried about our RB situation... Plus, I know Turner visited with the Falclowns today, and I REALLY don't want him to end up there.

I don't remember Gay getting abused in the Superbowl. If the Giants targeted anyone in the Pats secondary it was Ellis Hobbs. And the Giants didnt necessarily lite up thePats defense. Gay is a solid 2 and very good nickel and would push David out the lineup.

I wonder why we haven't arranged any visits w/ any DTs? We can't be content with what we have... right?

Rumor has it that we are in the conversation with Jacksonville for Stroud............just something I heard. Not being sarcastic BTW........I usually am.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom