Saints hosted TE Kellen Davis? (1 Viewer)

Pai Mei

Very Banned
Reaction score
@MikeTriplett: RT @AlbertBreer: Some tight-end notes ... TE Kellen Davis, already having visited the Steelers and Saints, has drawn interest from the Browns and Bengals ...

I don't remember seeing we had him in town for a visit with the team. Sounds like we passed.

Good run blocker, but has mediocre hands, if my understanding is correct. We need a guy like him on the team, but only if we carry three tight ends. We can probably get an UDFA to fill this role for less.

DO NOT WANT.

One of my best friends is a Bears fan, so I've seen plenty of this guy from watching games with him. He sucks on ice.

Our beat guys are completely useless at this point. Not saying it's their fault, but they offer no inside info whatsoever.

DO NOT WANT.

One of my best friends is a Bears fan, so I've seen plenty of this guy from watching games with him. He sucks on ice.

From the looks of the tweet, Davis has already come and gone, so I guess we're not interested (or that interested).

lots of teams after this guy, lots of dropped passes also, must be an awesome blocker

lots of teams after this guy, lots of dropped passes also, must be an awesome blocker

Yeah, for some reason the only recollection I have of this dude is he is constantly dropping balls that hit him right in the hands.. I started to wonder if Cutler was putting some kind of reverse spin on the ball! :idunno:

I was really high on him when he was coming out of school, just never really amounted to anything in the league. I had him pegged to be one of the top 5 TEs in the NFL, guess I was wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom