Saints in Monroe (1 Viewer)

Merl

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Lance Moore, Marques Colston, and Pierre Thomas will be making an appearance in Monroe On Sat. Feb. 9th 1:00PM.

According to an add I just saw they will be at "Jamie's Field of Dreams" located at the Mall next to the Olive Garden.

$40.00 gets autographs from all 3 players, indidual prices also if wanted but no information on those prices.

No offense, but Thomas and Moore should be giving me $10 to ask for their autograph...

I remember when the Saints would patronize a restaurant or the mall and stay their for hours, never asking for a dime. That was maybe three years ago. They've been asking for $$$ ever since they held it at the new place I think. It makes me wonder if the Saints are the ones asking for the money or if the business is.

No offense, but Thomas and Moore should be giving me $10 to ask for their autograph...

I remember when the Saints would patronize a restaurant or the mall and stay their for hours, never asking for a dime. That was maybe three years ago. They've been asking for $$$ ever since they held it at the new place I think. It makes me wonder if the Saints are the ones asking for the money or if the business is.

I would bet that the buisness is paying the a fee to show up and the business collects all the autograph fees. We tried to get Joe Horn and/or Michael Lewis to do a signing at one of our phone stores a while back. We were not going to charge people to come see them, it would be to just help business.

I wonder with all the scumbag sports memoriblia dealers that vulture these things, it may discourage them a little?

So my New Orleans Saints are signing autographs in my hometown. Still not a good enough reason to move back to that ******** (mod edit--thinly veiled profanity).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to put that on the calender and be sure to take my son's out there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom