Saints in San Francisco 2010 (1 Viewer)

I wanted to make anyone in the Who Dat Nation going to the SF game aware of an event there in San Fran that will benefit South Louisiana's wetlands.

On Sunday, September 19th, For the Bayou is having a benefit with an All Star Musical Jam with Anders Osborne, George Porter, Jr., Ivan Neville, and more at Bimbo's 365 Club in San Francisco.

More info: http://www.forthebayou.org/

Tickets: http://www.bimbos365club.com/

100% of net proceeds from this event to benefit humanitarian and environmental aid in the Gulf. This means helping people affected by the spill and working on restoration efforts in South LA.

Please pass this along to anyone you know going to the game for the weekend! There is also information about other South Louisiana artists playing in San Fran on Friday and Saturday.

WHO DAT!!!!

OK we are up next. Gotta show that the WHO Dat nation has a force in S.F.

I havent been to the stadium since the last time we played there, but can't remember if the really high seats were that bad. I sat above the jumbo screen last time, didnt seem that bad from what i kind of remember. But this time im sitting all the way at the last row at the top. Anyone sit from there before? Is the view that bad? i've seen the 3d seating but that's not as good as someone actually sitting there.

I havent been to the stadium since the last time we played there, but can't remember if the really high seats were that bad. I sat above the jumbo screen last time, didnt seem that bad from what i kind of remember. But this time im sitting all the way at the last row at the top. Anyone sit from there before? Is the view that bad? i've seen the 3d seating but that's not as good as someone actually sitting there.

Yeah in Oct. 2007, I sat in the bottom row of the Upper Reserve Section 43, behind the Saints bench...I paid $55 for my tickets, and it was pretty awesome. The view wasn't bad at all. I just enjoyed the atmosphere honestly. There was so many Saints fans out there man.

The ONLY complaint I had is that the Sun was shining directly onto everyone on that side of the field, and it was KILLING me. But this is going down at night, no worries. Enjoy.

Also, if anyone is still looking for a hotel/motel and can't find one because of the Oracle convention, I know this place called The Oasis. By no means is it a five star place, but it's not bad and usually has rooms available. It's a 10 minute walk to downtown and one block away from a major bus line that takes you to fisherman's wharf and other tourist places to check out, if you haven't been here before. If anyone has questions about the city, please ask. I've been living here 5 years and can't wait to see all you Who Dats out here!

Candlestick Park

My wife and I are going to the game Monday night. I am trying to meetup with fellow Saints tailgaters. Who can help me with info?

what time do you all plan on getting to the Stick? I was thinking maybe 2:30 or 3:00

Our first busload is leaving for the stadium at 1:30. The second bus is leaving at 2:30. Come by the area where the buses park and you should find a good amount of us. We are trying to get at least 2 kegs,with several cases of beer for back up, but we won't have any food.

Am coming over from Britain for the 49ers game - my first Saints game on US soil, so very excited!

Hopefully bump into some of you guys who are also out there. Doing Alactaz tour at 9am Monday morning, and then will be getting involved in the drinking.

Our first busload is leaving for the stadium at 1:30. The second bus is leaving at 2:30. Come by the area where the buses park and you should find a good amount of us. We are trying to get at least 2 kegs,with several cases of beer for back up, but we won't have any food.

thanks for the heads up. Just out of curiosity, you said busload? Is this a city bus or what? Who all are you with in a busload? Are you player family? I used to live in the Vallejo/San Ramon area so I know my way around pretty well.

So is the voodoo lounge the pregame spot to meet?
That depends on what time you plan on getting to the stadium. I believe they open at 2pm, but a large group of us that live here are heading to the stadium at 1:30 to start the pregame drinking. If you aren't heading there that early, I definitely recommend it. That is definitely the place to go after the game. Last time we played out here, the voodoo lounge was rockin after the game

thanks for the heads up. Just out of curiosity, you said busload? Is this a city bus or what? Who all are you with in a busload? Are you player family? I used to live in the Vallejo/San Ramon area so I know my way around pretty well.
We are getting charter buses. I posted something on the main forum to see if people wanted to get in on it, but the deadline is tomorrow to get on. I didn't see this tailgating section of saintsreport until late last night. Thats my bad. We aren't family. The buses are mainly people from New Orleans that live in San Francisco now. Basically all the people that watch the games at the black magic voodoo lounge. I feel terrible that I didn't even notice this road trip and tailgate section until yesterday. We could have organized more buses for all of yall coming out here. Regardless, I cant wait to see all the black and gold at the stadium, and feel free to come by and drink with us. It's hard not living in New Orleans, and this game is very special to all of us out here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom