Saints in the UAE (1 Viewer)

Virgil

Veteran
Reaction score
I am moving to Abu Dhabi, and wondered if anyone new if there was a satellite TV company that carries NFL games there? If not I guess I could buy Field Pass.
Thanks for any info.

Hey Virgil...I live in Osaka, Japan - and it's Game Pass that you want...Field Pass is radio only...I also think Direct TV does Sunday Ticket on the computer...

I don't know about the time difference there...but here it really blows...I get up at 2am for the noon game - and hooray(!) - 5am for the late game...can't wait for Sunday and Monday night games...but I'm a fan...

Good luck!

Game Pass is what I meant. I'm based in the UK right now, and use that along with Sky TV to get my Saints fix, I was just hoping that there would be a Satellite network that would carry the games.
The time zone must be even worse for you! Hard to drink beer at 5 am. Unless you've stayed up that late.

I am moving to Abu Dhabi, and wondered if anyone new if there was a satellite TV company that carries NFL games there? If not I guess I could buy Field Pass.
Thanks for any info.

You can subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket online if you are overseas. You will just have to watch all the games on your computer.

Time difference is about 7 hours. I always worked night shift which was perfect at the beginning of my shift I could watch American sports and at the end I could watch Rugby from Australia!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom