Saints in top 5 teams for Moss-Boston Herald (merged) (1 Viewer)

Another case of us Saints fans getting used and abused so that a free agent can make more money.

Yaaaawwwwwwnnnnnn!!

I'd offer him a 4 year 44 million....20 guarentee'd he's the best 1 WR out there..it would be worth it....

Moss plays offense Briggs and Samuel don't.

i have to agree but can briggs or samuels score 21+ touchdowns a year? moss can! and you gotta score to win.

im not a big moss fan, i think hes an incredible athlete but id rather have harrison, and colston types im just playing da. you know our coach is an offensive guy and this is a passing leauge now so consider that too. i wouldnt doubt that we were in play for moss but i doubt we will land him....... unless something freaky happens like we get him and donte c. together and have donte as a back up:covri: lol

Moss wouldnt come here!!! Brees is not his type of QB. Moss wants A cannon arm guy to go deep...to hide his crappy route running and obvius fear of the middle!!!

There are several threads on this, but more specifically you might want to check out the one where Moss just signed a 5 year 52 million dollar deal with 25 million gauranteed with the Pats.

I don't think this is the case. Today's BH is reporting Moss is perhaps using the other teams in "popcorn bidding" to get his contract up.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view.bg?articleid=1077348&srvc=rss

I'd be shocked if the Saints were the last team standing on this one.

I don't see him in Pitt or NY. The Pack, who I don't think will make it (without Moss) very deep in the playoffs, could work. T.O. and Moss would be dangerous. Attitude wise and what they could do on the field.

Personally, I'd rather spend money on other positions especially considering how much he'd command. It would be rather interesting, but I think we're ok at the position.

More of the same sloppy guesswork.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom