Saints in top 5 teams for Moss-Boston Herald (merged) (1 Viewer)

i can not even imagine randy moss in a saints uniform, that would be surreal.

*edit- found this posted in another thread:

NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports the Patriots are close to re-signing free agent Randy Moss.

Schefter says the Patriots have a "standing multi-year offer to make Moss one of the highest paid receivers in the NFL." Moss is perhaps realizing the market for him isn't as strong as believed, although we wouldn't count out another team like the Rams, Redskins, or Eagles making a last minute run at him. Mar. 2 - 7:19 pm et

Word is he's closing in on a long-term deal with the Patriots, so I wouldn't put too much stock in that.

There are several threads on this, but more specifically you might want to check out the one where Moss just signed a 5 year 52 million dollar deal with 25 million gauranteed with the Pats.

Before we even go down this path, let me remind my fellow Saints fans: DON'T DO THIS TO YOURSELVES!

Dont give the guy a hard time he was just reporting something he read... just dont believe everything you do read thats just speculation i rather wait to see what happens... Remember how it was a "DONE DEAL" That Samuel would be a saint Umm look what happen lol

I'd be stunned...but stunned in a very good way if the Saints signed him.

Attitude, disappears in big games, short-hands balls across the middle -- save the $$$ and give new contracts to Colston and W. Smith. Could probably do it with the type of money Moss wants....

yea like anyone if we could get him i would love him, but do you think i would post that had i read he signed with the pats?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom