Saints inactives (1 Viewer)

rsonza

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Saints' inactives: C. Daniel; Rod Harper; L.Moore; M.Bell; J.Dunbar; J.Brown; K.Clancy; D.Dinkins. Ayodole will start for Clancy at DT.

Good list. No surprises and we are fairly healthy.

Mike Bell is tough but I really think Bush and Thomas do well today.

A little worried that Rod Harper is NOT active today. Which means we only have 3 WRs active today: Colston, Henderson and Meachem.

A little worried that Rod Harper is NOT inactive today. Which means we only have 3 WRs active today: Colston, Henderson and Meachem.

That's a little odd, but with Payton, I don't even ask questions. He knows what he's doing.

Technically we have Roby as a 4th WR though. I doubt he gets on offense much at all but he's there incase of emergency.

A little worried that Rod Harper is NOT inactive today. Which means we only have 3 WRs active today: Colston, Henderson and Meachem.

Don't be. Shockey/Thomas and Reggie plus those three are still better than any other 5 WR formation in the league.

Does this mean that Daniel doesn't dress out even as the emergency qb? I don't understand why you wouldn't have him dress out since he wouldn't even count against the active 45 roster. I thought I saw Dunbar on a mid week injury report, which could be the reason Cassillis is active.

Good list. No surprises and we are fairly healthy.

Mike Bell is tough but I really think Bush and Thomas do well today.

Yeah, I want to see the PR Campaign get going.

PR=Pierre and Reggie for those who may be asking, "what the heck is this dude talking about?"

Does this mean that Daniel doesn't dress out even as the emergency qb? I don't understand why you wouldn't have him dress out since he wouldn't even count against the active 45 roster. I thought I saw Dunbar on a mid week injury report, which could be the reason Cassillis is active.

No, Daniel is technically inactive, but by rule, he will dress and be the emergency QB...so essentially there are 7 inactive guys not dressed.

A little worried that Rod Harper is NOT active today. Which means we only have 3 WRs active today: Colston, Henderson and Meachem.

Don't forget we have Reggie as well as Roby and Shockey.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom