LBDarryl JohnsonAnkleDNP
DEQuinton JeffersonElbowDNP
CBJustin ColemanCalfLP
GDamien LewisCalfLP
WRDareke YoungQuadricepLP
WRPenny HartIllnessFP
GPhil HaynesAnkleFP
SJoey BlountHamstringFP

I mean the amount of injuries are ridiculous.

Good Lord that's a mash unit you see on a December injury report. So much for thew new medical team

I think it's just ridiculous all the money you dump into MT and he's out for most of the contract. He should give salary cap back... maybe the we could've kept our only DOG on defense with all these meows on the field
Thomas as far as the injuries are concerned are a huge disappointment. When he plays he is great but his availability is so low that he is becoming a non factor. Obviously it looks like he will miss another game.

There’s no new injury surprises. We know Winston and Thomas are seriously injured. Taysom was dealing with injury since last week and still practiced. Landry’s playing through the ankle injury that happened vs. Carolina. Kamara says he’s playing. And Peat & Maye practiced back to back days after missing last week. Ramcyzk rested. Everyone else are depth players. The list isn’t bad despite the amount of players listed

Thomas as far as the injuries are concerned are a huge disappointment. When he plays he is great but his availability is so low that he is becoming a non factor. Obviously it looks like he will miss another game.
I can’t blame the man for being injured but it sure does suck. Get well soon MT, you’re a stud and the team needs ya.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom