Saints Injury Report 10-06 (1 Viewer)

As I have said several times before, Payton Turner should be no surprise. He has missed significant games every year of his football life, including high school.

As I have said several times before, Payton Turner should be no surprise. He has missed significant games every year of his football life, including high school.
Exactly! That stat stood out when I went and learned about him after he was completely off my radar prior to being a surprise 1st rounder!!!
…..talented, but battles endless injuries…

That’s the gist of Payton Turner scouting reports. He was a reach then… and he’s basically a bust now.

That pick reminded me of when the Falcons were coming out of a mini-peak, and they took Jamal Anderson at DE in the 1st.

Folks scoffed at it… and then he sucked.

It SUCKS that in the first 4 weeks of the season, Michael Thomas and Jameis Winston have both washed out of the “Comeback Player of the Year” conversation because of injury once again. 😣

It gets less fun and more of an unnecessary burden for me every day.

I really don't think this team has much of a chance against Seattle. That team is stacked at WR, The run game is beastly and will cause a quake. Geno Smith is in the top 5 when it comes to passer rating

It SUCKS that in the first 4 weeks of the season, Michael Thomas and Jameis Winston have both washed out of the “Comeback Player of the Year” conversation because of injury once again. 😣

It gets less fun and more of an unnecessary burden for me every day.
Not being a smart arse, were you not a fan before Sean and Drew? It’s been so very much worse than it is now. Lol

Not being a smart arse, were you not a fan before Sean and Drew? It’s been so very much worse than it is now. Lol
I really remember 1986 as being the beginning of my Saints fandom… I loved Rickey Jackson and Sam Mills, Eric Martin and the rookie stud RB Reuben Mayes…
Once the Saints got Ironhead, I was hooked.
So yes, I’ve been a Saints fanatic for a long time, and I know how awful it can be.

I think that living through all those gut-wrenching years is making it worse for me now! The way this team looks like it’s trending towards heading back to those cellar-dweller years is just nauseating!

I really remember 1986 as being the beginning of my Saints fandom… I loved Rickey Jackson and Sam Mills, Eric Martin and the rookie stud RB Reuben Mayes…
Once the Saints got Ironhead, I was hooked.
So yes, I’ve been a Saints fanatic for a long time, and I know how awful it can be.

I think that living through all those gut-wrenching years is making it worse for me now! The way this team looks like it’s trending towards heading back to those cellar-dweller years is just nauseating!
I don't feel that way, this team...talentwise is loaded, if our roster from top down looked like the Titans or something, then I'd say we're headed towards the cellar.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom