Saints injury report 10-12-16 (2 Viewers)

Apparently Kruger injured his back in the SD game and did not return (hence KE's good game with increased snaps)

but how in the world can Ellerbe go from an LP to a DNP over a bye week. This dude in infuriating. To get injured while watching your child being born and then miss 6 weeks because of it is ridiculous. He hasn't even fully practiced yet since the TC.

The world will end from Hillary Clinton becoming President before Ellerbe sees the field in a league game

Dude, keep that political crap on the PDB where it belongs. No one wants to hear your political views in an injury report thread.

Like others have said, SP said he hopes to have about half of those guys back for the game. Tomorrow and Friday should paint a much clearer picture. Let's hope to have at least Ellerbe and Armstead. Josh Hill will be a welcome addition back as well. Should open up the scheme flexibility and help the run game a little more.

In a normal week I would agree but coming off a bye DNP is No Bueno.

I disagree. You think Armstead needs the reps? Why not give him the Vets day off even after a bye when he's as dominant as he is when healthy. Why give him an extra opportunity to aggravate it if it isn't necessary?

If he's DNP tomorrow, then I will be concerned.

This doesn't really have anything to do with the injury report but I don't think it deserves it's own thread...anyone know when the TP lost Kat Terrell to ESPN?
cf4137e85ba645f2aa70b3fd3d8f6c92.png

She left the TP sometime during training camp to become ESPN's Bengals beat reporter.

She left the TP sometime during training camp.

Seriously? I could've sworn she was doing Saints stuff through the first few weeks of the season. Wow. Shows how much attention I pay to anyone at the TP. Underhill is the only local beat writer left now. She was decent, not in Underhill's league, but competent at the least. That sham of a "newspaper" should just shut down.

Seriously? I could've sworn she was doing Saints stuff through the first few weeks of the season. Wow. Shows how much attention I pay to anyone at the TP. Underhill is the only local beat writer left now. She was decent, not in Underhill's league, but competent at the least. That sham of a "newspaper" should just shut down.

Nah, there's plenty others you could be following.

John Hendrix
Amos Morale III
Ralph Malbrough
Josh Katzenstein
Larry Holder
Jeff Duncan (barf)

And even though he is employed by ESPN in the same capacity as Kat is for the Bengals, I am pretty sure Mike Triplett is still technically a local.

John Hendrix
Amos Morale III
Ralph Malbrough
Josh Katzenstein
Larry Holder
Jeff Duncan (barf)

And even though he is employed by ESPN in the same capacity as Kat is for the Bengals, I am pretty sure Mike Triplett is still technically a local.
Herbie Teope was her direct replacement, and he's done a pretty decent job so far.

John Hendrix
Amos Morale III
Ralph Malbrough
Josh Katzenstein
Larry Holder
Jeff Duncan (barf)

I'd also add to that list Joel Erickson, I believe his name is.

I've been one of the ones joking about Ellerbe this whole time but I SWEAR that I fully expected him to be a full go for this game. To see him as DNP is simultaneously infuriating and hilarious.

Wow.

Why? Why would they sit on him this whole time, waiting for him to get healthy, and then cut him before it ever paid dividends?

because it isn't ever going to pay dividends. we're going into Week 6. he hasn't played or practiced since Week 3 of the preseason. that's almost 9 weeks for a quad injury he got while watching his wife give birth. we have 13 guys on IR and we're waiting around for this guy, who's been a walking injury his entire career, to come back from an injury he got on an off week.

i don't even care how good he could potentially be when he plays 4-6 games and inevitably gets hurt again. he's stealing money and taking up a roster spot. otherwise it's a great question. i'd have cut him weeks ago.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom