D. Thomas
Kreutz
Strief
Herring

Limited:
Wilson
Vilma
D.Henderson

Strief's injury is an MCL and he will be out about 2-3 more weeks.

Pretty, pretty good.

/channelinglarrydavid

That's not a bad injury report although I would have hoped D. Thomas was coming around. Glad to see Wilson getting reps. It absolutely sucks that he got injured at the same time as Herring. He could have been separating himself.

What is up with Kreutz? Hopefully we'll have him back soon.

Least entertaining injury report of the season...which is fine.

I'm loving that Wilson is back practicing, even if it's on a limited basis. I hope he and Devery are a go on Sunday :9:

Larry Holder:

Sean Payton said the roles of Marques Colston and Tracy Porter should increase vs. Carolina.

Payton on Colston "his role was limited last week but you will see his role increase. He is fully healthy."

That's not a bad injury report although I would have hoped D. Thomas was coming around. Glad to see Wilson getting reps. It absolutely sucks that he got injured at the same time as Herring. He could have been separating himself.

ugh. choose better words :mwink::ezbill:

Good?

Our starting C & RT are out! Our starting MLB is limted. Sure, there are not as many names up there as there have been, but 2 starters out and 1 limited is far from good.

Good?

Our starting C & RT are out! Our starting MLB is limted. Sure, there are not as many names up there as there have been, but 2 starters out and 1 limited is far from good.

I think Vilma will certainly be a go this week... the limited practice on Wednesday is almost surely precautionary.

The one that bugs me the most is Kreutz still being OUT. I thought for sure he'd be at least limited today and back for this week's game.

Good?

some might argue that the backup T, C, and MLB are playing better than the starters were.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom