Saints Injury Report: 9/16 (1 Viewer)

SaintlyAgenda

Cam Jordan Fan Club
Reaction score
Per Jeff Duncan via Twitter:

Payton: Injury report -- Shockey (ankle), Bushrod (ankle), Clancy (ankle) and Porter (knee), did not practice. Rom.Harper (hamsting) limited

So Shockey, Bushrod, Clancy, and Porter did not even practice. Roman Harper was limited.

Good that they rested... they'll more than likely be in there tomorrow.

mental reps are good as well as long as they're prepared.

Hope Shockey, Harper, Bushrod, Porter, and Clancy all play Sunday. We need every single starter for this game. I predicted at the beginning of the season that this was the important game of the year to ensure we get off to a great start.

I'm not too concerned because they all finished the game last week but it just makes you a little nervous after the all the injuries the team endured last season.

Shockey probably won't practice much at all this year. He's always battling some little thing, but he'll be in there on Sunday's catching passes.

Porter and Bushrod both came back and finished the game strong. They are just resting.

Not sure about Clancy.

Dangit. I knew that Shockey had injured his ankle. He had his left ankle all taped up in black tape during the second half. That's the real reason he didn't play. Oh, that and he was "dehydrated." Dude better not be seriously hurt. . .

Dangit. I knew that Shockey had injured his ankle. He had his left ankle all taped up in black tape during the second half. That's the real reason he didn't play. Oh, that and he was "dehydrated." Dude better not be seriously hurt. . .

He was hurt prior to Sunday. It's the same injury.

@
white.png
wwltvsports Thomas practiced full go on wed.; bushrod, shockey, porter were out; harper was limited

He was hurt prior to Sunday. It's the same injury.

That's right. In his news conference, Payton mentioned that Shockey's old ankle surgeries cause some stiffening in the joint. He plans to limit his practice time most weeks just for rest. It should be a problem on Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom