Saints Injury Report: 9/16 (1 Viewer)

Per Jeff Duncan via Twitter:

So Shockey, Bushrod, Clancy, and Porter did not even practice. Roman Harper was limited.

This is likely the healthiest this team has been in years. It will be interesting to see who the in-actives are this week with the return of Thomas, Young and the fact that Dinkins will probably be active since Ortega was cut.

This is likely the healthiest this team has been in years. It will be interesting to see who the in-actives are this week with the return of Thomas, Young and the fact that Dinkins will probably be active since Ortega was cut.

...until you just made that statement. I am supersticious and in my vivid imagination the whole team just colided at mid field and are on the doubtful list for Sunday.

I know that Porter had an MRI done yesterday as my wife works for an imaging center affiliated with a local hospital, but she couldn't get results. I didn't want to post with HIPPA laws and all. I'll see if she could turn anything up though.

Last time I heard a statement like this, "Urlacher" was out for the year...

Shockey probably won't practice much at all this year. He's always battling some little thing, but he'll be in there on Sunday's catching passes.

What's your basis for saying this?

"we'll own the Iggles with our eyes"

Good that they rested... they'll more than likely be in there tomorrow.

mental reps are good as well as long as they're prepared.

LOL wasn't that Brooks that said something like that , a few years ago?

Good that they rested... they'll more than likely be in there tomorrow.

mental reps are good as well as long as they're prepared.

You know, this is a really good point. I was listening to Brees' interview last night, and he stated that he goes over all the snaps in his mind during the week. He then stated that the actual game is easy, because he's already played it out (in his mind). That must be why he is absolutely fearless in the pocket. I'm not sure if this can work as well for a defender, though.

Shocky hurt?

CBSSportsline has him listed as setting out practice today and questionable against the eagles on sunday?

Anyone hear whats up? I don't have my iphone today and can't listen to WWL this afternoon.

Something about an ankle problem. A "lingering, old" ankle problem....

Didn't sound like he would be sitting out much game-wise though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom