Saints Injury Report 9-22-16 (1 Viewer)

It's normal day of rest for bruised up vets. Armstead is dealing with lingering injury so I'd expect that. And Ellerbe, well, he never practices so there's nothing new. I hope Snead can get worked into the gameplan, even if limited in reps.

Snead tweeted out he was excited for this weeks game. I think he plays. Resting Vaccarro to make sure there's no more secondary injuries to key players. Hopefully Davison is ok too.

Luckily Cadet is 100%. Shawn Peyton will figure out a way to have Cadet cover the role of Snead if he can't go. Remember, Cadet can play WR, RB, and QB if needed. We are all good. Thumbsupemoticon!

SARCASM is used here/disclaimer

Luckily Cadet is 100%. Shawn Peyton will figure out a way to have Cadet cover the role of Snead if he can't go. Remember, Cadet can play WR, RB, and QB if needed. We are all good. Thumbsupemoticon!

We should let Cadet "rush" the QB

So, you're saying he's our QB after Brees leaves?

It all makes sense now! :scratch:

Who dat?

Question to all? Has Armstead been injury prone seems like last year he was injured a lot I know he had a knee issue but how long has it been ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom