Saints Injury Report 9-29-16 (1 Viewer)

RedJem

Official SR Twitter Team & Host of Fleurs Truly
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Four Saints miss open portion of practice | Saints | theadvocate.com

"Left tackle Terron Armstead (knee), offensive lineman Senio Kelemete (hamstring), tight end Josh Hill (ankle) and cornerback Delvin Breaux (broken fibula) were not present for the portion of the Saints' practice open to the media on Thursday.
For the second straight day, linebacker Dannell Ellerbe (quad), safety Kenny Vaccaro (ankle), wide receiver Willie Snead (toe) and nose tackle Tyeler Davison (shoulder/foot) were present for the open portion of practice."

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
At least those present and practicing for the portion open to the press were there.

I can see them resting Armstead today and possibly all week and still playing him on Sunday if it's a swelling type injury that's keeping him off the field. Hill and Breaux I expected to still be out (Breaux will be for weeks) and Kelemete could bite us in the *** if he can't get right for Sunday. I don't think Lelito can kick outside as well he can.

All of those who were "present" for the open portion are needed. What does present mean though? What happened to limited, full participant, etc?

I just want to see Ellerbe on the field come Sunday. We've seen the difference between him playing and not.

St.Fury

Staff member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
That's an improvement...for the second day in a row. It's officially a "trend". Let's hope that trend continues.

jarrod74

I may be canadian but my heart is in the Big Easy
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Now Kenny needs to practice what he preaches and be the leader of this defense

OP
RedJem

RedJem

Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<blockquoteclass="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Saints Thursday<br><br>Did Not Practice<br>G SenioKelemete(Hamstring)<br>CB DelvinBreaux (Fibula)<br>TE Josh Hill (Ankle)<br>T TerronArmstead(Knee)</p>&mdash; Doug Mouton (@DMoutonWWL) <a href="https://twitter.com/DMoutonWWL/status/781595608805179393">September 29, 2016</a></blockquote> <script asyncsrc="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

OP
RedJem

RedJem

Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<blockquoteclass="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Saints Thursday<br><br>Limited <br>LB James Laurinaitis(Quad)<br>LB DannellEllerbe (Quad)<br>DT TyelerDavison <br>S Kenny Vaccaro(Ankle)<br>WR Willie Snead</p>&mdash; Doug Mouton (@DMoutonWWL) <a href="https://twitter.com/DMoutonWWL/status/781595826187624448">September 29, 2016</a></blockquote> <script asyncsrc="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

mc4saints

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Like I said in Robertson thread...With JL quad injury , We can only hope that Stephone Wally Pipp's him this week with Ellerbe and Robertson as his LB Mates

Jive Saint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Like I said in Robertson thread...With JL quad injury , We can only hope that Stephone Wally Pipp's him this week with Ellerbe and Robertson as his LB Mates

It'd be nice if Anthony could step up. I am rooting for him, but JL doesn't miss games. Never has. Dude is an ironman.

Da Living Saint

Drew Brees!
Reaction score
If Laurinaitis doesn't play Sunday, Robertson is gonna play at MIKE and Ellerbe is gonna play the WILL. Its not gonna be Anthony.

notsaintkyle

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
This could really be a scary team when they start getting healthy... We have an opportune bye week - if Breaux and Rankins come back strong a couple weeks after the Bye things could get interesting down the stretch.

AARPSaint

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This could really be a scary team when they start getting healthy... We have an opportune bye week - if Breaux and Rankins come back strong a couple weeks after the Bye things could get interesting down the stretch.
For once, I'm glad that the bye week is early. Injuries are killing this team, and it should help to have a week off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)