Saints interested in DeAngelo? (1 Viewer)

noooooooooooooo....they want a low number 1 pick for him or a high 1st and 3rd.... not worth it.....i mean i think Hall is a beast but we can't throw away our draft for 1 player...what if we can get a Ellis at ten but we traded it away so now ATL has Mcfadden and Ellis....that scares me...

ATL won't trade him to a division rival. Our best chance would be to wait a year and pick him up in free agency, although that may be far-fetched.

I hate his attitude aswell.He was on Sirius today being interviewed,he mentioned that he didn't think that he was a "New England" type player.I guess cause of there new GM or something.He said that he likes to act the way he likes to act( temper tantrums and lots of Penalties) I would rather him play for another team in the NFC so DEvery Henderson is gauranteed a couple of easy Tds and some penalties yards tacked on to boot.

Considering how high their 2nd round pick is.....would you make the deal if it were Hall plus their second for our 1st? That would probably allow us to get Lofton and Highsmith

It would be nice to come out of the first 2 rounds of the draft with Hall, Lofton and Highsmith/DRC

Considering how high their 2nd round pick is.....would you make the deal if it were Hall plus their second for our 1st? That would probably allow us to get Lofton and Highsmith

It would be nice to come out of the first 2 rounds of the draft with Hall, Lofton and Highsmith/DRC

nope still not worth it.... i wouldn't give up our 1st for anyone but maybe 2 or 3 players... and he's not even close to being one of those players... you gotta think bout who they will get with the 3rd and 10th pick more than who we would get with 2nd round picks....

nope still not worth it.... i wouldn't give up our 1st for anyone but maybe 2 or 3 players... and he's not even close to being one of those players... you gotta think bout who they will get with the 3rd and 10th pick more than who we would get with 2nd round picks....

We can't prevent there 1st pick and I would put all my money on them picking Halls replacement at #10. That doesn't scare me. The only player I would be upset if they got at 10 would be Ellis/Dorsey....which I guess could happen.

I was just putting it out there.

we should be interested in lance briggs, jonathan vilma, and lito shephard. 2 trades and 1 huge free agent. draft a cb in the first and a te in the second.

if this happens i will immediately run with scissors......

we should be interested in lance briggs, jonathan vilma, and lito shephard. 2 trades and 1 huge free agent. draft a cb in the first and a te in the second.

if this happens i will immediately run with scissors......

Lito Shepperd is not going to be traded. That was a rumor that has been proven false.

Some of you talk about a corner in the first.... I'll ask this again, who is this corner your picking at the 10th spot?

Your best pick would be a DT, LB or maybe.... maybe a S.

I want him, but not for the #10... give'em a 2nd and 4th in 09... if Ellis/Dorsey is on the board at 10 and we don't have that pick I'd be upset.

I would be interested in trading for Hall but only if we could trade a future pick. The way I see it, he's in the final year of his deal. That takes away some of the bargaining power away from the Falcons even if it is assumed that he can sign a long-term deal with the team that lands him. That's not always as automatic as it seems. For every Dre Bly, there's a Donte Stallworth who does not re-sign with the team he's traded to. I would be in favor of trading a second next year that converts to a first if he signs a long-term deal. If not, we would only get his services for one year and the Falcons would still end up with a pretty high draft pick for a guy thought to be a malcontent within their organization. And if Hall truly did go on Sirius and make the comments he made, I think that makes life a little harder for the Falcons in getting the value they feel they deserve for him.

I WOULD NOT TRADE THE #10 pick for him. I am starting to believe that first rounders should not be parted with unless you are getting a can't miss player. I think highly of Hall's skills and potential but I cannot argue that he's a can't miss player. I would be more willing to do it if we had a low first rounder like the Giants but certainly not a top 10 pick, particularly when there's a chance we could land an impact player like Glenn Dorsey or Sedrick Ellis. I am much more in favor of hanging on to our pick and showing a guy like Samuel the money--this allows us to add at least two impact players--than trading our #10 pick only to add one player in Hall.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom