Saints interested in Gonzalez at TE?

xpuma20x

Super Forum Fanatic
Ratings
Searched to see if this was already posted, didn't see it.

Per kffl.com
Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the New Orleans Saints could have an interest in Kansas City Chiefs TE Tony Gonzalez if he becomes available as a free agent after the 2006 season. Gonzalez has held contract talks with the Chiefs, but he admitted both sides were far apart in their proposals.

Last edited:

Saints382

Super Forum Fanatic
Ratings
Searched to see if this was already posted, didn't see it.

Per kffl.com
Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the New Orleans Saints could have an interest in Kansas City Chiefs TE Tony Gonzalez if he becomes available as a free agent after the 2006 season. Gonzalez has held contract talks with the Chiefs, but he admitted both sides were far apart in their proposals.
i would LOVE to get him...a welcome addition indeed.

Kross

What You Are
Ratings
Jay Glazer is going out on a serious limb here. I can just see his brain working out this report

DUhHH.. Drew Breeze played for the Chargers

DuhHhH, Breeze threw alot to Bill Gates, that TE when he was a Charger.

DuhHhH, Maybe the Saints would want to get a good Tight End for Breeze.

Per kffl.com

Wow Jay, amazing stuff. Way to go out on a limb.

fr3sh

A $ A P
VIP Contributor
Ratings
That's really the only weakness I see in our offense. Campbell looked alright until he dropped 2 touchdowns, but T GON would be great. T GON and Donnie Edwards would be 2 great Free Agent acquisitions, but expensive.

Ratings
I heard he wanted to be the highest paid TE in the NFL...I think I heard Mort say that last week on Countdown....no thanks - gimme LBs and CBs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.