Saints interested in Gonzalez at TE? (1 Viewer)

xpuma20x

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Searched to see if this was already posted, didn't see it.

Per kffl.com
Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the New Orleans Saints could have an interest in Kansas City Chiefs TE Tony Gonzalez if he becomes available as a free agent after the 2006 season. Gonzalez has held contract talks with the Chiefs, but he admitted both sides were far apart in their proposals.

Last edited:
id take him in a heartbeat. he would be a huge upgrade at TE and he has at least 3 more years left in him

Wow!

A TE who can catch...

Imagine that.

Would love to have him, but at this point it's just a tease. We need him NOW!

Searched to see if this was already posted, didn't see it.

Per kffl.com
Jay Glazer, of FOXSports.com, reports the New Orleans Saints could have an interest in Kansas City Chiefs TE Tony Gonzalez if he becomes available as a free agent after the 2006 season. Gonzalez has held contract talks with the Chiefs, but he admitted both sides were far apart in their proposals.

i would LOVE to get him...a welcome addition indeed.

Jay Glazer is going out on a serious limb here. I can just see his brain working out this report

DUhHH.. Drew Breeze played for the Chargers

DuhHhH, Breeze threw alot to Bill Gates, that TE when he was a Charger.

DuhHhH, Maybe the Saints would want to get a good Tight End for Breeze.

Per kffl.com

Wow Jay, amazing stuff. Way to go out on a limb.

Tony is NICE... but he's getting long on the tooth... I say draft one and groom him. Draft Big Baby Glen Davis and turn him into a TE... OK I was kidding. :)

That's really the only weakness I see in our offense. Campbell looked alright until he dropped 2 touchdowns, but T GON would be great. T GON and Donnie Edwards would be 2 great Free Agent acquisitions, but expensive.

Pure speculation.... Any team that doesn't have a Gates, Heap, Shockey, etc. might be interested in him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom