Saints interested in marlon mack (1 Viewer)

harschman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
It would be a smart move. Mack is a 3-down back who can run inside, outside and he's a good receiving back. He'd be a good addition to the backfield to spell Kamara.

Miller is a good signing as well. He's a bigger back at 5'10"/221lbs. Miller is also on the wrong side of 30.

t-rex23

I Owe Drew
Reaction score
I've always coveted Mack. He has a lot of ability, just durability has been an issue.

He would get limited touches here so he wouldn't get as beaten down.

Also you could pretty seamlessly spell him for Kamara and play them at the same time.

Dallas_Saint73

Squat, Bench, Deadlift.
Reaction score
I still think WR is a bigger need than RB if the Saints are going to trade at all, even with TQS and MT coming back in a few weeks. All it may take is a bad/dirty tackle to put one or both back on IR.
Could always see if the Cowboys would be interested in a trade for Gallup. He'd be a nice pickup who is legit deep threat for Winston to throw to.

I ilke a Mack pickup as well though. Can't CMC AK.

ANKOMA33

All-Pro
Reaction score
Could always see if the Cowboys would be interested in a trade for Gallup. He'd be a nice pickup who is legit deep threat for Winston to throw to.

I ilke a Mack pickup as well though. Can't CMC AK.

I like Gallup as well. The Cowboys are really deep at WR right now.

For some reason, I think Stephen Jones will pay Michael G & waive Amari Cooper next season.

jayd265

Fleur de LEE
Reaction score
How about we not make the move of cutting Latavius??? Now are we going to give up a draft pick because of it….
Didn’t have a crystal ball showing us TJJ would be hurt. TJJ out performed LM in the off-season. Was a cost effective move.

Just now with the injury, we could use another RB.

Thunderchild

Formerly Mightymite
Reaction score
How about we not make the move of cutting Latavius??? Now are we going to give up a draft pick because of it….
Hindsight is so cool, huh?

IF TJJ hadn't been hurt .....
IF we had more $$$ .....
IF Murray had looked better in pre-season .....

But those types of decisions aren't made in a vacuum. Murray was outperformed and then cut and TJJ was injured and we were over the cap. :shrug:

Waymer

Waymer
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think Lamar Miller has plugged that hole for a lot less money.

If Miller is promoted to the active roster, he'll cost almost an identical amount. It's definitely not about money, but if the Saints (or another team) think Mack is better and/or worth the pick required to acquire him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom