Saints interested in marlon mack (1 Viewer)

I think Lamar Miller has plugged that hole for a lot less money.
Well this is a family site so take your dirty business elsewhere, whipper-snapper! :mad:

I understand not wanting to run AK down and I agree with it, just curious about the possibility of bringing in another serviceable WR…

Not really interested in trading draft picks for backups with expiring contracts. If they aren't going to win us the superbowl this year and they aren't going to be on the team next year I don't see the point in trading for them. Sign someone off of the street.

Rashaad Penny might be a player worth considering. With Chris Carson out, Alex Collins, DeeJay Dallas and Travis Homer have done a decent job for the Seachickens. At this point SEA can't be happy with Penny and see him as a bust. He always seems to be injured. If he ever gets healthy, and I'm reading that he may be activated soon, Seattle probably doesn't need him and would probably be better off recouping some kind of return for him. If you can make a low risk deal for him, you might get high reward. I said "might" for a reason. When you are dealing for players at this level, it's a crap shoot.

Also seems like the Ravens have soured on Ty'Son Williams. They have the old folks home ahead of him on the roster. When looking for RBs I tend to look for younger blood. Might be a decent bench guy.

Last edited:
We weren't over the cap. It was a cut to generate space, but we weren't over. We've been under the cap since the 2021 league year started on March 17th, Murray wasn't released until September 7th.
Plus... If we are talking about hindsight. We all rather cut Murray in favor of keeping Sanders.

How about we not make the move of cutting Latavius??? Now are we going to give up a draft pick because of it….
How many RBs did you expect the Saints to have on their opening day roster especially with the needs they already had at positions hit by suspension and injury?

We need Marlon Mack to pound the middle, let AK run more routes take a little of load off. We need AK fresh for the playoffs with our early bye.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom