Saints interested in marlon mack (1 Viewer)

Is Jones out for the season?

How about we not make the move of cutting Latavius??? Now are we going to give up a draft pick because of it….
Do you remember how bad that Latavius looked in the preseason? He still hasn't been good this year. TJJ beat him like a drum and I'm sure he had no interest in being a 3rd string RB...nor was he worth it at his cost.

Is he actually available? Would today's MI be an improvement?

What WR, that is actually available, would be an upgrade for us?

Could be that Mack is the only player that we can afford who would improve the team. IF we trade for him, that is.
[/QUOTE
Is he actually available? Would today's MI be an improvement?

What WR, that is actually available, would be an upgrade for us?

Could be that Mack is the only player that we can afford who would improve the team. IF we trade for him, that is.
I hope NO trades for Mack that would be a smart and aggressive move and set up a very nice complimentary run game. Aside from Winston performing well the Key to a successful season and postseason for NO is the run game. N.O needs to run the ball 37 to 40 times a game. With Mack, Kamara grabbing about 17 runs a game and Taysom around 5 that is very possible now.

The Saints cant afford to be idle. Other contenders will be making moves also. Itll cost a draft pick but if N.O gets to the NFCCG or SuperBowl it will have been worth the move. Ive never subscribed to the belief that N.O should sit out this season.

Do you remember how bad that Latavius looked in the preseason? He still hasn't been good this year. TJJ beat him like a drum and I'm sure he had no interest in being a 3rd string RB...nor was he worth it at his cost.
Yeah a 3.3 ypc in Baltimore equates to about 2.3 elsewhere

Why not trade for Ingram?
One thing we KNOW? MI would BRING DA WOOD! At this point in his career, returning to where he was drafted , has many friends still on the TEAM and w/ The Coaches (especially CSP) along with Da WHODAT NATION welcoming him HOME as if we just had a new Grandchild? THAT would blow his mind and help him squeeze every last bit of desire from him and displayed on the FIELD! I have no doubt his heart would be deeply moved and affected to lift up his performance IF he still has that ability anywhere in him! Whether or not Our BEST move? Only TIME and actual PERFORMANCE would prove that out or not.....To this WHODAT? I'd roll the dice on him. Stay Frosty and healthy! Kamara and Ingram back together again? Sounds like a great ending to a fairy tale which just may conclude with a Lombardi~! There's a LOT of "things" which we fans don't KNOW but we're pretty certain IF Mark has the "spark" to wait for the holes to open and run smart? Seems like a "natural fit" to me. Let's see what's up.

I still think WR is a bigger need than RB if the Saints are going to trade at all, even with TQS and MT coming back in a few weeks. All it may take is a bad/dirty tackle to put one or both back on IR.
Respect your opinion but totally disagree. We are one dirty tackle away from going from a top running threat to none at all. Every time we bash Kamara up the middle I get scared.

I don’t get this. Today’s injury report should be very interesting.

I hope NO trades for Mack that would be a smart and aggressive move and set up a very nice complimentary run game. Aside from Winston performing well the Key to a successful season and postseason for NO is the run game. N.O needs to run the ball 37 to 40 times a game. With Mack, Kamara grabbing about 17 runs a game and Taysom around 5. With this move that is very possible now.

The Saints cant afford to be idle. Other contenders will be making moves also. Itll cost a draft pick but if N.O gets to the NFCCG or SuperBowl it will have been worth the move. Ive never subscribed to the belief that N.O should sit out this season

Anyone on this list at this point.
A Fansided list. Gotcha. Most of those guys are JAGs. The only WR on that very speculative list that would be worth trading for would be Gallup - and the Cowboys aren't going to let him go for trinkets, if at all. If they want to trade, I would doubt that we could afford the cost.

And thats the problem. Almost no one who is really available, and we can afford, is actually going to improve our WR corp. You don't give away assets for JAG.

The only exception that I can see might be Brandon Cooks and his availability is just rumored.

People do realize how difficult it is to pick up the Saints offense especially for receivers who have no history with this offense and coming in midseason right? Hell even Emmanuel Sanders said it took him half a season even with an offseason and camp to get comfortable with the offense.

A Fansided list. Gotcha. Most of those guys are JAGs. The only WR on that very speculative list that would be worth trading for would be Gallup - and the Cowboys aren't going to let him go for trinkets, if at all. If they want to trade, I would doubt that we could afford the cost.

And thats the problem. Almost no one who is really available, and we can afford, is actually going to improve our WR corp. You don't give away assets for JAG.

The only exception that I can see might be Brandon Cooks and his availability is just rumored.
Agree. Although, Auden Tate is a solid off the bench guy, which would make him a starter with us right now.

I give Fansided zero consideration or credibility.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom