Saints interested in marlon mack (1 Viewer)

I've always coveted Mack. He has a lot of ability, just durability has been an issue.

He would get limited touches here so he wouldn't get as beaten down.

Also you could pretty seamlessly spell him for Kamara and play them at the same time.

I still think WR is a bigger need than RB if the Saints are going to trade at all, even with TQS and MT coming back in a few weeks. All it may take is a bad/dirty tackle to put one or both back on IR.
Could always see if the Cowboys would be interested in a trade for Gallup. He'd be a nice pickup who is legit deep threat for Winston to throw to.

I ilke a Mack pickup as well though. Can't CMC AK.

Could always see if the Cowboys would be interested in a trade for Gallup. He'd be a nice pickup who is legit deep threat for Winston to throw to.

I ilke a Mack pickup as well though. Can't CMC AK.

I like Gallup as well. The Cowboys are really deep at WR right now.

For some reason, I think Stephen Jones will pay Michael G & waive Amari Cooper next season.

How about we not make the move of cutting Latavius??? Now are we going to give up a draft pick because of it….
Hindsight is so cool, huh?

IF TJJ hadn't been hurt .....
IF we had more $$$ .....
IF Murray had looked better in pre-season .....

But those types of decisions aren't made in a vacuum. Murray was outperformed and then cut and TJJ was injured and we were over the cap. :shrug:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom