Saints [interested in] Revis? RUMOR (1 Viewer)

Not to get anyones hopes up, but i got a text this morning from someone who never comes to this forum saying the saints are pursuing Revis and Jenkins and Harper were both offered in the trade.

I imagine that came down the grapevine though, so chalk it up as a grain of salt.

Sounds like Madden 2008 to me.

Sounds like Madden 2008 to me.

All we have to do is reload the save from right after the Superbowl last year. From there we use the Owner Mode Offseason glitch to trade Nicks, Meachem, and Porter before they become free agents for Revis and two first rounders. Then in the draft, we just create a defensive end who's all 99's and trade up to get him. Geez, it's not that hard.

@incarceratedbob: @TheSwofford Seems the initial offers have been late 1stRd picks and 3rd from Broncos -- Saints offering Ingram and picks (But not a 1st). This could be an interesting rumor considering how many people on here believe we should trade Ingram and keep Ivory.

@incarceratedbob: @TheSwofford Seems the initial offers have been late 1stRd picks and 3rd from Broncos -- Saints offering Ingram and picks (But not a 1st)

This could be interesting rumor considering how many people on here believe we should trade Ingram and keep Ivory.

Why would we want to trade Ingram over Ivory? Ingram is our best back! If you don't believe me, who does Payton play more? Ingram!

/sarcasm

I think I'm gonna be happier about two weeks after the start of free agency.

Revis Bayou. I like it. Ingram/Ivory, Harper and next years 2nd.

Ingram, Harper, P Rob, straight up, for Revis.

Revis replaces PR.

Draft a S to replace Harp.

Sign an undrafted rookie FA to replace Ingram.

No joke.

I'd sign BOTH Ware and Ford outta LSU. Ware is a good power back and can catch. Ford can turn the corner, catch, play STs and could even supplant Cadet as the 5th back.

No joke.

No, Im not an LSU homer. I just watch em every week, so I know em and got a feel for what they can do. They are both capable backs. They are used to playing RB by committee. They've also had to run behind up and down O lines, and NEVER had a good QB to run the O.

But if not that duo, I think there'll be backs like Ware and Ford out there and available as UDFAs for us.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom