Saints Interviewing Tomsula for DL Coach (1 Viewer)

Welp ... I don't think the Redskins naming Manusky the new DC does us any favors in getting Tomsula but we shall see.

Can't post the tweet from my phone, but according to Schefter, we are interviewing him this week at the senior bowl.

This would be a fantastic hire and a huge step in the right direction.

Remember how the 49ers had a defensive line that decimated everyone during our superbowl contending years? Well, that's because of Jim Tomsula.

It has a lot to do with Justin Smith and Aldon Smith being part of their d-line as well. Not saying Tomsula isn't a good coach, but they had some extreme talent on the defensive line, not to mention Patrick Willis at MLB as a threat as well.

It has a lot to do with Justin Smith and Aldon Smith being part of their d-line as well. Not saying Tomsula isn't a good coach, but they had some extreme talent on the defensive line, not to mention Patrick Willis at MLB as a threat as well.

We have some tremendous talent on our D-Line too, with Jordan, Fairley and Rankins. This would be a great hire. I would really like to see what he could do with Oneyamata, Davison, Mabry and Zimmer and a draft pick along with Kikaha, Edebali and Gwatcham.

Well that definitely takes the wind out of your sails....starting to really get irked by our inability to bring in top free agents and coaching.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom