Saints involved in trade talks for Robert Quinn (Update: Will visit Saints Monday 3/25) (1 Viewer)

All this 2nd and fifth and next years pick, is all bull crap!

He will be gotten with a late round pick, and a new contract. Dont expect nothing else. If the dolphins do think that they can get that kind of value for a player coming up on a contract year, who has had a couple injuries lately, they are tripping.

I mean seriously Antonio Brown just went for a 3rd and 5th with a new contract! Come on let's be real

There is no way in hell Miami is going to pull off that kind of robbery. New Orleans wouldn't even give it a look if they were asking for that much.

I do like Quinn though, and he could contribute a lot this year to us if he stays healthy. At the right value though

Quinn would be huge. Miami was a dumpster fire, but h pie was a premier DE before that, even in Miami he had 6.5 sacks.

I wish we had some foresight to not do the Davenport trade if we were going to be players for a big market DE like Quinn or Ansah.

Both would be enormous signings tho.

I’d honestly pay the 12 mil to either. Both are worth it. Both would get double digit sacks with this defense

It's an odd thing. People want to trade players they don't like...yet the fact that there's undesirable and unlikeable things about them would mean they're less likely to fetch anything useful.

Like the Pelicans people liked Mirotic more than Randle...but that meant we were more likely to trade Mirotic because Mirotic was more wantable.
That still was such a weird trade, but Randle or Mir kind of a have career trajectory of being grossly overpaid by mediocre teams.

I have no idea what it would take, but it seems like the Fins just want Quinn off their books ASAP style. I think maybe one of our 5th, our 7th & our 6th RD pick next year would be fair.

Yes, please make this trade. I wouldn't give up more than a 3rd rounder for him. We need good quality depth at DE since we lost Okafor, and that's what this move is all about. There is nothing wrong with Davenport, sounds like the Saints don't have confidence in Hendrickson.

Reminds me of the Alex Brown signing. Never a good idea to pay for D Lineman past their prime.

For the life of me I can't find the similarities between Alex Brown and Robert Quinn. Brown was 31 years old when ha came here. Brown was an all around good player averaging 5 Sacks and 47 Tackles a year, but he was never a Pro Bowler. He was never First Team All Pro or Defensive Player of the year like Quinn.

Quinn is 28 years old. He should have a few prime years left.

For the life of me I can't find the similarities between Alex Brown and Robert Quinn. Brown was 31 years old when ha came here. Brown was an all around good player averaging 5 Sacks and 47 Tackles a year, but he was never a Pro Bowler. He was never First Team All Pro or Defensive Player of the year like Quinn.

Quinn is 28 years old. He should have a few prime years left.

What in the world are you doing bringing logic and facts into this equation? This is an emotional time and we only have a need for nonsensical responses!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom