Saints' Jenkins becomes stakeholder in Burnley (Premier League, England) (1 Viewer)

Reggie09MVP

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
No chance. They are one of the few clubs who make a profit, and when they are sold it'll be for a huge profit. If they go down they''ll reinvest like last time and be right back up. Reading, QPR and Blackpool all have sheete owners and have or had massive amounts of debt, terrible comparisons. Also they've build their youth structure from nowt as well since getting to the PL, and built a new training ground. As for style of football, that means absolutely fork all. So overall I couldn't disagree with you more haha.
Lol. Burnley fan? I’m a Leicester fan. Cornet a great buy. I’ll admit that

Reaction score
Bogotá, Colombia - via - Metairie, LA, USA
No doubt :) First year coach with no interest in the sport. One of those.. if I don't coach, then the kids don't get to play scenarios.
Teach them to control the ball with the first touch, pass it with the first or second touch, and move without the ball in order to get open for the pass. Shots and goals will happen easily if you can do that. Or if they are just really young and unathletic then nothing will help other than alcohol.... for you not for them.

Reaction score
Teach them to control the ball with the first touch, pass it with the first or second touch, and move without the ball in order to get open for the pass. Shots and goals will happen easily if you can do that. Or if they are just really young and unathletic then nothing will help other than alcohol.... for you not for them.
I've shifted to defense only. I'd rather lose 1 or 2 to 0 than 12-1 like the other day HAHA. It's been rough. Our entire team moved up this year so they are all fresh in 10U. It's been interesting.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom