Saints Jersey Sale (1 Viewer)

the only one I would probably get is the Ben Watson, he's old enough and will probably retire a Saint. I have a dresser full of players who have moved on to other teams.

Caution, they get you on flat rate shipping, $20 plus 3.59 shipping insurance.[hose job]

The Brandon Browner one should come with a yellow flag attached to it.

the only one I would probably get is the Ben Watson, he's old enough and will probably retire a Saint. I have a dresser full of players who have moved on to other teams.

Caution, they get you on flat rate shipping, $20 plus 3.59 shipping insurance.[hose job]

Even though, $60 is a good price for a Manning Mitchell & Ness or Bress Elite Blackout.

The Brandon Browner one should come with a yellow flag attached to it.

Really should come with a zebra shirt signed by Roger G signifying the woosified defense in today's game catering to fantasy freaks and bookies. Not your daddy's NFL.

Is this one of the Chinese knockoff sites?

Is this one of the Chinese knockoff sites?

It should be obvious by now...but for those who are new to this...

This site has nothing to do with the NFL (despite all attempts to fool you into believing otherwise). They are selling cheap Chinese knockoff jerseys of dubious quality, at prices you can get at any other knockoff site.

It should be obvious by now...but for those who are new to this...

This site has nothing to do with the NFL (despite all attempts to fool you into believing otherwise). They are selling cheap Chinese knockoff jerseys of dubious quality, at prices you can get at any other knockoff site.

The thing I would be worried about is that they use stock photos of the jersey. So although the FDL looks normal in that pic...I bet the one that shows up looks completely different.

Has anyone ordered any of these? Just wondered how bad they were.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom