Saints/Jets game will air on CBS!! (1 Viewer)

The game (Jets vs. Saints) isn't currently showing on my guide w/ Cox in Baton Rouge. Anyone else having the same issue?

It will be on WAFB. Baton ROuge isn't the evil anti-Saints city that it's made out to be. My DirectTV guide has it listed...Cox has been hemoraging coustomers for a while to Direct and Dish Network...They don't need that kind of trouble.

New maps are out.. looks like slingbox for me this week :(

http://the506.com/nflmaps/

Same for me, since we likely won't make it to a sports bar to watch (still fighting the flu around here). CBS doesn't have the doubleheader, which means the only CBS game we'll get is the early Texans game. Gag.

It will be on WAFB. Baton ROuge isn't the evil anti-Saints city that it's made out to be. My DirectTV guide has it listed...Cox has been hemoraging coustomers for a while to Direct and Dish Network...They don't need that kind of trouble.

The Cable and Satellite Co's have NOTHING to do with what the local affiliates show on their channels.

whenever and AFC and an NFC team play, the television rights always go to the visiting team...therefore, since the Jets are playing in the dome, CBS, who televises all of the AFC games, get coverage of Jets-Saints.

To simplify, whenever an NFC team plays at an AFC team, FOX has the rights if it isn't an ESPN or NFLN game. Likewise, when an AFC plays at an NFC site, it's a CBS telecast unless otherwise obligated.

Week four and I have yet to see a Saints game on TV. I thought for sure this would be on TV here, but naa.. it's an early game and I get to see the Titans play. I'm so p***** off. Won't have this problem next year. I'll be back in Louisiana, permanently.

I know after watching the replay of this game we had better block David harris ..he gave Kerry Collins the blues. I noticed that the Titans had some success running but we can not get behind in the score if we do the Jets bring a lot of heat...

I get Oakland @ Houston, Giants @ KC and Dallas @ Denver

In the words of Charlie Brown, "I got a rock"

I hate how Panama City seems to lie somewhere in between two different colors. I am never able to tell which game I am getting until it starts.

You can probably use the web to look at your TV Guide schedule for this coming Sunday, depending if you use Dish Network or a cable company, or if you just get local channels, there is a guide somewhere online for your zip code, so do some searching and should be able to find out.

Seattle's getting the Saints!!! I live in N.O. but my little brother whos just as much a Saints Fanatic as me finally gets to watch a game that isn't coming from a SR member's feed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom