Saints/Jets game will air on CBS!! (1 Viewer)

I talked to Chris (Maddog) Russo on his show on Monday. He's a giant Jet mark and knows the game calling map before most of the nation. He told me that the Saints/Jets game will be called be CBS's second crew, which means it will be shown throughout most of the east coast and midwest. While it's not the number one crew, it's still pretty comparable to the national telecast.

Just out of sheer curiosity, why do places like Washington, Utah, Kansas, etc. get the Jets/Saints game?

Mike & Mike this morning assumed CBS would air our game to the majority of the US. They must not realize Fox has the double-header this week. If CBS had it, their map would look like the Dallas vs. Denver game.

How many of you miss the days when two networks would show two games every Sunday?

The game (Jets vs. Saints) isn't currently showing on my guide w/ Cox in Baton Rouge. Anyone else having the same issue?

The late game nationally on Sunday will be on Fox. Its Fox week to have the double header. Saints will be shown only locally, in NY and a few other markets.

Here in Shreveport my channel log shows Its airing the Cowboys/Broncos game, No suprise there.

The late game nationally on Sunday will be on Fox. Its Fox week to have the double header. Saints will be shown only locally, in NY and a few other markets.

That's not correct, you should have read some of the other post before posting, I live in Michigan & I will be watching the game. Just because Fox has a doubleheader doesn't mean CBS won't compete with that, just like they do in the early games.

Every Sunday I flip between two games, the one on Fox & the one on CBS, there's no law that says only 1 network at a time. Regardless of the doubleheader games this Sunday on Fox, I will still be watching the Saints/Jets on CBS at 4pmEST.

Damn it, was hoping we'd get the BAL@NE game at noon and then the Saints game here in New Orleans. Guess I'll have to watch it at a bar., that game will be fun to watch.

dammit, we're getting baltimore/new england--in alabama. Atleast give us tennessee/jax....I've been screwed on every saints game this year.

I love waiting for the next weeks TV distribution map to come out so I can see how tantalizingly close I come to being actually able to see the Saints on TV.:covri::angryrazz:

I love waiting for the next weeks TV distribution map to come out so I can see how tantalizingly close I come to being actually able to see the Saints on TV.:covri::angryrazz:

:smilielol::smilielol: sorry for your loss Dave, that was to funny!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom